• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Theo may be in Stott's doghouse?

KB21

I don't know if you noticed tonight, but Alan Henderson got most of the minutes at the center spot. Theo got less than 20 minutes total in this game.

Curtis Bunn stated that Theo rarely practices in his latest article. That may fly with Lon Kruger, but it isn't going to fly with Terry Stotts.

Maybe that explains it. I'd really like to know about Theo's practice habits though (Dion's as well).

I've got to give it to Alan Henderson though. Over the last 3 seasons, he has seemed to let the losing get to him. This year, he's accepted his role off the bench and is playing well. He gives the team good energy, rebounding, and defense when coming off the bench. He's worth more to us right now than what we'd get in a trade for him, IMO.

Then again, it could be that this is the first season he's been 100% healthy in a while.

when Stinger interviewed Stotts? Stotts said one guy who didnt get the glory tonight but definitely deserves it was Theo Ratliff. He said that he was huge, but not in a way that shows up on the stats. Theo was able to single cover Duncan, which helped our team defense out tremendously. I was very impressed tonight with the way this team responded to Stotts gameplan and starting Wilks probably was the difference between a win and a loss since I seriously doubt the Spurs were prepared for him to start, which allowed us to jump out to the nice halftime lead.