• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk You got what you wanted

wasBlackHawkDown

Dirk was in the finals --- And he embarassed himself and his team with his flopping and general lack of heart.

We got a bunch of bozos from some country club to buy the team not a one of them with a grain of sense, when I said they were clowns you said I was racist. ----- Now we are a laughing stock

You wanted to get rid of AL ---- We did and got next to nothing in return

You wanted a second rate big man and we got that fraud Lorenzen Wright for the second time.

Long story short ---- Dont Diop and Dalambert look like good options for this team now?

Guest Walter

Quote:

Long story short ---- Dont Diop and Dalambert look like good options for this team now?

...but I don't want any part of Daly (relative salary considered).

Still think our best chance (when was the, much less our, last good chance to get a very good prospect center with the potential to dominate both posts?) was to go full and hard after Bynum. It would have taken getting over ourselves and making a creative, bold move considering team needs and improvement over perceived talent in mind.

But there is nothing like a 22nd pick in a draft to fill holes and win games for you. KB must be so happy.

W

Quote:

Dirk was in the finals --- And he embarassed himself and his team with his flopping and general lack of heart.

We got a bunch of bozos from some country club to buy the team not a one of them with a grain of sense, when I said they were clowns you said I was racist. ----- Now we are a laughing stock

You wanted to get rid of AL ---- We did and got next to nothing in return

You wanted a second rate big man and we got that fraud Lorenzen Wright for the second time.

Does Diop even avearage 2PPG? He's one of the worst players in the league.

Even with Dalembert we are still several million nder cap. The problem is we have a buch of SF/PF combo players S.Williams is a Center in a PF body. M. Williams is a SF in a PF body. J.Smith is a PF in a SF body. Chillz is a SG in a malnourished body. J. Johnson is a SG that thinks he is a PG. ith Diop and Daly they play solid D get rebounds and a suited to play Center. I am tired of all these combo players.

Yeah I'm just dying to get a career 1/3/1 guy and a career 7/7/2 guy who's still owed $53 MILLION dollars. If only we could be so lucky. Although in all fairness, Diop's coming off a career year in which he averaged stunning career highs 2ppg/4.6rpg season.

We would be so much better with one of them than with a 26/9/3 guy like Dirk...

Guest Walter

Quote:

The problem is we have a buch of SF/PF combo players S.Williams is a Center in a PF body. M. Williams is a SF in a PF body. J.Smith is a PF in a SF body. Chillz is a SG in a malnourished body. J. Johnson is a SG that thinks he is a PG. ith Diop and Daly they play solid D get rebounds and a suited to play Center. I am tired of all these combo players.

I agree with all of the above to most of a degree but I don't think Daly is the answer. BBall IQ is severely lacking. $$$ isn't. I'd keep ZaZa as a great BU and would have gotten a center prospect with Al/Childress. Too late now.

W

Quote:

Even with Dalembert we are still several million nder cap. The problem is we have a buch of SF/PF combo players S.Williams is a Center in a PF body. M. Williams is a SF in a PF body. J.Smith is a PF in a SF body. Chillz is a SG in a malnourished body. J. Johnson is a SG that thinks he is a PG. ith Diop and Daly they play solid D get rebounds and a suited to play Center. I am tired of all these combo players.

I rather get Steven Hunter, Is Dalembert that 2nd or 3rd string center in Philly that gets paid 1000000000 to sit on bench?

Philly was one of the worst defensive teams in the league and Dalambert didn't even start.

I wonder why.

Quote:

There is no way that this is true. You're wrong again.

Actually he is right here. Take away Wright and add Daly and the Hawks would be about $3 million under.

Not saying they should definitely go after him but this religous protection of cap space is getting old.