• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celebrate with me....

Diesel

I think a lot of ACC teams are overrated like miami and FSU. miami has no offense and well fsu struggled with troy...

and I knew that notre dame was overrated when I watched Tech hang with them...and really it was a game Tech should have won.

but oh well...west virginia looks really good and so does ohio state.

• Premium Member

I think Ohio State is a big pretender. Look for Mich. to rip their hearts out like they always do!!!

The SEC is the toughest conference, but they will beat each other up too much and the Pac-10 and Big 10 are staying away from the real monsters of college football.

Ala, Aub, FLA, UGA, and Tenn are all good enough to be in the BCS...

Michigan ripping OSU's hearts out? Stick with the Hawks because it's obvious you knw nothing about football. Llyod Carr is 1-4 against Jim Tressel. That includes two Big 10 titles and a NC. Notre Dame aside...Carr loses again, he may lose his job.

• Premium Member

Uhm...

The last time OSU was ranked #1... With Eddie George, Big Daddy Wilkenson, Orlando Pace and all those, what happened??

I'll tell you what happened.

Michigan played Spoiler..

Then OSU limped into the Citrus Bowl and got their asses handed to them by Tennessee...

I'll give Tressell lots of credit. He's a very good coach. But winning the NC in 2003 was a gift from the refs...

Ok...that was 10 years ago. A lot has changed since then, so I think the comment "like Michigan always does" is clearly not accurate. Live in the present, and the present is clearly domination by the Buckeyes.

Furthermore...as far as OSU being overrated. Please check three of the last five games the Bucks have played. Beat Michigan @ Michigan, WAXED Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl, and just beat #2 Texas @ Texas....

Michigan, ND, Texas....not bad programs I think...I could be wrong. How can any team be overrated after those showings.

• Premium Member

ND is always overrated. Always. Michigan waxing ND is case closed on that.

Michigan last year were what... 7-5. Loss to every team over .500 they played... Yeah.. that's a big win.

Texas without Vince??

Well, the texas win was a quality win but is expected for the top ranked team...