• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gilbert Arenas - What a Hawk Should be!

wasBlackHawkDown

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Washington Wizards point guard Gilbert Arenas won't face charges for interfering while police arrested teammate Awvee Storey in Miami Beach, Fla., during Memorial Day Weekend, authorities said.

Miami Beach police charged Arenas on May 28 with resisting arrest without violence, but prosecutors dropped the charges Wednesday. In return, Arenas must make a $250 donation to the police's assistance trust fund, said Ed Griffith, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade State Attorney's office.

If they had anything they would have thrown the book at him! But they had nothing, he was just tying to help a friend

So it's all about him not being charged with anything. It's not about what was reported that he did. Dude, he basically told the police to screw themselves while they were trying to do their job because he is a NBA player and said he is above the law. He obstruced justice. I don't give a rat's ass if he wasn't charged. If he did act that way, he is a retarded little [censored]. If the story was reported incorrectly, then I would take it back. It just sounds like another case of an athlete getting off the hook because of their star status....sickening!!

In the tradition of Emmitt Till and the Scottsboro boys. I am sure he is guilty I mean just look at him, he is lurking around wanting to rape some poor fair haired girl. Hide the blonds because Gilbert Arenas is coming. We all know you were there and saw Gilbert beat those poor cops and rape their wives, and use there NBA money to buy kilos of cocaine to sell to elementary school children. you said

Quote:

what was
reported
that he did

Because we all know every report is always 100% accurate confused.gif

Thank goodness I had you here to clarify the situation and remind me that if you say he is guilty we need to hang that monkey. smirk.gif

Well your relatively new to the site so I will fill you in, I have been here since the first couple of weeks the site was up. I am known as the local bigot ecause I side with the atheletes most of the time, especially when I feel that public disdain has alot to do with racism. T.O. runs his mouth he is a cancer, Jeremy Shockey runs his mouth he is passionate, etc. and so forth. Well anyway because I dont think that Larry Bird and Dirk Nowvitizki are the greatest things to happen to humanity, hawksquawk has declared that I hate all white people. SO CBAreject, MrHonline and Walter come into all my threads claiming that my opinion is tainted by hatred for the whiteman.

I said you claimed Dirk wasn't top 20. here is your idiotic response;

Quote:

I have said 1,000,000 times I think Dirk IS A top 25 player but not top 10 I guess not worshipping his beautiful whiteness makes me a bigot.

Note how your response completely dodges the question. I said nothing about top 25 or top 10. I also said nothing about worshiping his "beautiful whiteness".

I strongly suggest Hooked on Phonics. I have heard it helps people like yourself with poor reading comprehension.

When this question was posed to you by Lascar;

Quote:

Name 10 players better than Dirk at this point in time

Here was your response

Quote:

Thats Easy I'll name 20

Lebron James

Kevin Garnett

Shawn Marion

Amare Stoudamire

Kobe Ballhog Bryant

Elton Brand

Ron Artest, Yeah I Said IT!

Rashard Lewis

Carmelo Anthony

Paul Pierce

Shaquille O'Neal

Dwayne Wade

Dwight Howard, Yeah I Said IT!

Joe Johnson, Yeah I Said IT!

Ben Wallace

Gilbert Arenas

Allen Iverson

Chris Webber

Yoa Ming, Yeah I Said IT!

Tim Duncan

Tony Parker

..................Thats (21).

Players On the same level as Dirk

Chris Bosh, Chris Paul, Steve Nash, Ray Allen, Starbury, Stevie Franchise, Rip Hamiliton

click

Note how Dirk and the 2-time MVP Nash aren't in the top 20. I think that is self-explanatory.