• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do we need more Mike Wilks type players?

cyman3

do u think we have a better chance of winning if we had more MIKE WILKS type players (guys who play smart, hustle every night as if was their last chance to at NBA... the guys from the NBDL).

they wouldnt turn it over as much... and would pay attention on Defense!

• Admin

We don't need more talent limited players who play with tremendous effort. We need our "stars" to give that kind of effort, period.

If our players came out and played every game like they were grateful to be there and played like they wanted to show the world just how good they are, we would be on the fast train to the playoffs right now.

I think we definitely need to play Wilks and JT together as much as possible. In the first quarter we were moving the ball around and getting good looks because both are quick and can distribute. JT is much more effective as #2 than #1. When Wilks or JT go out, they need to be replaced by Matt Maloney who will still distribute as well. Turnovers are totally ridiculous! My wife had to stop me from throwing things at the tv set yesterday after Dog turned it over for the 7th time. The man can not dribble or he loses the ball! Another thought is we have so many turnovers because the players we are trying to pass to don't come out to get the ball giving the passer a harder job to get the ball to them. Nobody is moving on offense except JT and Wilks. Dion moves but is not always sure where he's moving to. (After yesterday, I feel very depressed, I think I need some time to myself) Final note: why on a New Year's Day afternoon game is there nobody showing up for the game? (8,000- that's embarrassing)

heard of college football?

I was there though, and now I need some time before I can go to another (but won't get the chance to for awhile anyhow - back to Nashville and medschool again tomorrow...)

Watching that game, I'm almost glad that more people weren't there - those that were, I'm not sure how many will be coming back...