• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

look at these dumb@ss Suns fans

gsuteke

That's pretty funny. Atleast it is right now, because we don't see boris being a max $ talent. And he is not right now. But he did avg 13/6/6 last season and that was playing with Nash playing PG.

So, in all fairness, what if Boris played with a scoring PG (post-Nash of course) and learned to be the team's main distributor. Would it be a stretch to avg 16pts, 8reb, 8asst? How many players in the league put up those numbers? Would the be worth max money or at least $10M/year?

Quote:

That's pretty funny. Atleast it is right now, because we don't see boris being a max $ talent. And he is not right now. But he did avg 13/6/6 last season and that was playing with Nash playing PG.

So, in all fairness, what if Boris played with a scoring PG (post-Nash of course) and learned to be the team's main distributor. Would it be a stretch to avg 16pts, 8reb, 8asst? How many players in the league put up those numbers? Would the be worth max money or at least $10M/year?

if Marvin averaged 13/6/6 over half this board would call his year a failure.

we're talking "max" money here. all i can do is shake my head in disbelief

I would love it if Boris signed a massive contract, because I got sick of people saying they'd rather have Boris for cheap than Joe for $20 million a year. Pretty soon their salaries are going to be close to the same since Joe's contract was heavily front-loaded, and at that point it's pretty clear to me that Joe is the better player and the better bargain.

Quote:

we're talking "max" money here. all i can do is shake my head in disbelief

honestly, i think only 30 players or so in the NBA are MAX-worthy.

Diaw could thrive in other places as well, but PHOENIX is the perfect situation for him. Again, hes worth the full mid-level exception $5 million a year.

6 years, $30-40 million is what he deserves.