• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atl - Orl boxscore

Popeye

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=261019001

Looks like Shelden was solid again, just missing a double-double. 10 and 8 in 24 min.

I know it's just a preseason, but Smoove needs to be consistent more.

Only 6pt and 2reb with 5 turnovers in 28 min is bad.

He needs to stop shooting jumpers and go to the damn basket to get some free throws if he is having an off-night.

Marvin was agressive that's good, he was 8-9 from the line and had 15 points even though he was only 3-8 from the field.

Matt Freije had 13 points, i kind of like this guy.

Quote:

Quote:

the only problem with frieje is that he doesn't mix it up inside, he reminds me of cal bowdler - shooting jumpers and not rebounding. no way he makes this team.

He is a better shooter than Bowdler.

I watched him when he played at Vanderbilt.

What I'm saying is there is no room for a 6'10" jump shooter on this team who doesn't rebound.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

the only problem with frieje is that he doesn't mix it up inside, he reminds me of cal bowdler - shooting jumpers and not rebounding. no way he makes this team.

He is a better shooter than Bowdler.

I watched him when he played at Vanderbilt.

What I'm saying is there is no room for a 6'10" jump shooter on this team who doesn't rebound.

Fair enough. smile.gif

Quote:

...Looks like Shelden was solid again, just missing a double-double. 10 and 8 in 24 min....

My opinion is that we got exactly what we payed for...sure I'd like 12/9....but I think 10/8 will be fine. Actually I think I'm just being nice to the "Shelden haters"...I think 15/10 by the end of the season. Go take me down Shelden haters. 15/10 second half or the season -- bet a corndog.

Quote:

i don't think shelden will get the minutes to put up 15/10, but i think next year it's possible - he has the talent and drive now to do it.

Smoove does not improve his FG%, Shelden could very well steal away 5 or 10 minutes of his playing time.

This year more than any other so far in his tenure; Woodson will be trying to find a set lineup that produces consistently night in and night out. I just do not think he will tolerate a .430 shooting percentage from anyone other than his guards.