• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Batman is in, Greek is out (Sekou)

txsting

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will allow me to give you an advice: it's not personal.

I know 'cause once i jumped over AHF for no reason. This is a sport, and everybody has the right to think what they want to think.

For example, i still think that Magic was the best player ever, and 99% thinks that is Jordan, so what?

Make your point and don't take it personal, and if you think that somebody is insulting you "let it be".

No se quien es texaspete, pero no le des bola y no discutas al pedo.

There are players who could be consiedered as a stiff, but they are usefull for the team, so maybe Batman is stiff, but he will be there when we need a banger.

if you think john edwards is better than este batista, you didn't watch much hawks last year. neither one of them played much, but at least when este was in there he hustled and hacked. john didn't do much of anything.

it really doesn't matter because they played different positions and john has sailed on to that mess in indy.

what i don't see right now is what role este will play now that we have shelden. seems like shelden is playing the exact role of batista, only that shelden is higher-class. it'll be interesting to see what happens to the batista/frejie duo.

it was texas pete who said that Edwards is better than Batista because he can make a layup!!!. I am a proud suporter of Esteban Batista, and when i saw Edwards play i couldn't believe it!!!! the guy is blood-less and skill-less, that's why he was sent packing and Este is still with the Hawks. As for the role Esteban has on this year's Hawks, i agree with you. We are worried in Uruguay, because with the adition of Shelden, our man will not play much. I saw Shelden play in college and he is a good player, but i think this team has to keep Esteban because he will be an adecuate fourth big for years to come.

I think you make a good point that Este brings heart and soul, something I did not see Edwards show. I think that is a vital trait he brings off the bench. He is fearless and with a team that has been soft, he has a definate role.

I also want to point out that he has shown skills while playing in the league in his home country. The skills are there, not at the NBA level . . . . yet. But I'm curious to see how he adjust this year now that he has adjust to the language and culture. With MW hurt I think he has a definite role off the bench.

Quote:

it was texas pete who said that Edwards is better than Batista because he can make a layup!!!. I am a proud suporter of Esteban Batista, and when i saw Edwards play i couldn't believe it!!!! the guy is blood-less and skill-less, that's why he was sent packing and Este is still with the Hawks. As for the role Esteban has on this year's Hawks, i agree with you. We are worried in Uruguay, because with the adition of Shelden, our man will not play much. I saw Shelden play in college and he is a good player, but i think this team has to keep Esteban because he will be an adecuate fourth big for years to come.

You are new here, so i will give you another tip. Sometimes when you post a message you use the last message to reply, this doesn't mean that they are posting about something you post, is just because you were the last guy to write something.