• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks ticket sale for this weekend's games!

Final_quest

Welcome to the Atlanta Hawks Mega-Sale! Philips Arena is the place to be when the Hawks take on the New York Knicks in the 2006-07 Home Opener on Friday, November 3rd. Then, come back for more thrilling action as the Hawks go head-to-head with the Orlando Magic on Sunday, November 5th at 2:00 pm.

Now thru this special sale, you can get tickets for over 50% off the regular price! Simply place an order online today. This sale ends Tuesday, October 31st at Midnight.

*PLEASE NOTE: Shipping is not available for this special sale. All tickets will be available for pick-up at the Philips Arena Box Office Will-call window 90 minutes prior to the start of the game you have purchased. (Starting at 6:00pm on 11/3 for Hawks vs. Knicks or Starting at 12:30 on 11/05 for Hawks vs. Magic)

BUY NOW

For questions regarding the Hawks Mega Sale, please call 404-878-3789 or 404-878-3950.

Thanks for the link. Just bought two tickets for the home opener against the Knicks. My son is thrilled. Should be decent seats, even if they're in the "end zone."

Don't know what seats they are, and looks like I won't know until that night. No biggie.

I'll try to remember to wear my HawkSquawk shirt!

• Premium Member

I had a problem with them ending the sale early, too. So I had to call the number and explain to them what happened. They ended up taking care of me this morning and I now have five tickets in section 114.

Is anyone else sitting in this section?