gsuteke

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

he put in Bozeman and Shelden for Chillz and Smoove to keep them from getting a 3rd foul.

now the lead is down to 4. he should have left them in.

we are going to lose the lead now.

Woodson is an idiot. We still haven't run any offensive plays, we are winning on guile alone. We cant score and we don't put our best perimeter shooter on the floor.

instead of putting his foot on their necks when we had them on the ropes he took out the offensive threats and now the game is tied!

WTF?!?! i'd rather have Josh in there with 3 fouls and an 8 point lead than have him come out in the 3rd with 2 fouls and down 4!

Benny Adams is being called the "Hawks killer" by the announcers.

apparently there is a history with him.

even 2 of our owners are in attendence!

hopefully the Hawks will take an "us against the world" mentality and come out in the 2nd half and lay the wood to Cleveland

He is the worst coach I have ever seen. under no circumstances do you put

Lue

Frejie

Wright

Bozeman

Shelden

On the floor at the same time. He doesn't put a scorer like Salim in. He kept Speedy in again at cluch time when he couldn't throw a beachball into the ocean. He puts Smove in, who then makes a brilliant pass to Zaza, then immediately takes him out. We should be winning by 20 but instead we will probably lose by 20.

Quote:

Lue

Frejie

Wright

Bozeman

Shelden

On the floor at the same time. He doesn't put a scorer like Salim in. He kept Speedy in again at cluch time when he couldn't throw a beachball into the ocean. He puts Smove in, who then makes a brilliant pass to Zaza, then immediately takes him out. We should be winning by 20 but instead we will probably lose by 20.

Johnny it's been nice talking with you. I will have to say however you should cut it out with the Salim angle. he killed us in the preseason. he's not the answer.

Quote:

Lue

Frejie

Wright

Bozeman

Shelden

would that squad win the NCAA title this year? confused.gifconfused.gifcrazy.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Lue

Frejie

Wright

Bozeman

Shelden

Johnny it's been nice talking with you. I will have to say however you should cut it out with the Salim angle. he killed us in the preseason. he's not the answer.

I would much rather have him out there than Speedy at this point. All he has done so far this season is turn the ball over. At least Salim could score and turn the ball over

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lue

Frejie

Wright

Bozeman

Shelden

I would much rather have him out there than Speedy at this point. All he has done so far this season is turn the ball over. At least Salim could score and turn the ball over

so do you think that lineup he had in there could win the NCAAs?