• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Outstanding Game Mr.Smith

ecc423

Quote:

What people? Are there people who dislike Smoove and Speedy?

Or is it the type of person? In that case, anyone who did not like someone would be "one of those same people" right?

I think Speedy is a total waste. He might even ruin the chemistry.

i would think that people on this board would have learned by now not to trash a player so quickly. i'm not sure if there is enough crow to go around. mr 6th man last year will not just all of a sudden forget how to play basketball.

Quote:

What people? Are there people who dislike Smoove and Speedy?

Have you not been paying attention? Or is this sarcasm?

Clearly there are people who say Smoove needs to be benched and he's just a glorified dunker who gets garbage points after the all-star break.

Well he's starting to prove those people wrong. He is starting to learn that if he develops a perimeter jump shot he could be unstoppable because of his ability to play above the rim. He's an elite weakside shot blocker and a underrated passer.

He has potential to be Vince Carter on offense, AK47 on defense. That's a combo this league has never seen.

Keep working on that shooting and dribbling JOsh. The sky is the limit.

Outstanding game indeed. I would hate to see Josh get too reliant on the outside game, but I love the fact that he seems to be getting better at it. Half of me wants him to become an elite 3 point shooter, half of me wants him to become an elite post player. All of me is excited to watch him grow as a player, knowing that he has shown the willingness to WORK, and become a better player all the time.

Hats off to Smith.

Well, Josh is shooting 3s at 39% through the first 5 games

and he shot 40% on 3s in the preseason.So as long as he keeps driving to the basket like in the last too games.We

will be fine with Josh taking 3 to 5 3ptas a game.

Also, i have to say i was really impressed with Josh's passing last night.