• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Corndog countdown to tonight's game

Sothron

• Premium Member

I personally like the cheese corn dogs with the glob of cheese in the middle or the little chunks of cheese scattered throughout the meat. Sadly my workplace only has the generic corndogs although they are tasty.

Get the 24 packs you can find at a grocery store.

Quote:

Sothron: two corndogs for lunch today at work

Show your support for your Atlanta Hawks by eating YOUR share of corndogs and adding your name to the list!
grin.gif

I have been sick all evening. I couldn't go to class, so I'm going to watch the game on TV at home. Even though I've been vomiting, I STILL ate a corndog. Winning is that important to me.

Quote:

Quote:

Show your support for your Atlanta Hawks by eating YOUR share of corndogs and adding your name to the list!
grin.gif

I have been sick all evening. I couldn't go to class, so I'm going to watch the game on TV at home. Even though I've been vomiting, I STILL ate a corndog. Winning is that important to me.

you have issues.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

grin.gif

Kupos to you sir, kupos. A true fan.