• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Maybe we are ALL a bit offline

JTFan31

We know Reef, JT and Big Dog aren't stellar defenders, but also maybe because they do not put extra effort into it.......its possible that maybe we need a very good coach to push these guys to play some D. Maybe, Maybe, Maybe.......everything is a maybe, but maybe their shouldn't be so many maybe's. Maybe we should make this trade or that, bla bla bla.

Realistically if these guys were winning we ouldnt have so many MAYBE's. If we were winning everyone would be talking about JT being one of the league's premier PG's, if we were winning everyone will be talking about Big Dog this and Big Dog that and not even pay attention to his TO's, if we were winning we wont even mention that Reef is a tweener at PF. Now all this goes around because we are losing, and it should be. Maybe the team needs a trade a 2, but maybe it doesnt. This team does NOT show effort night in and night out, and if I think they did, we will have a winning record right now.

There is NO doubt whatsoever that we have the talent and all this team needs to show is extra effort on the floor and I dont mean for 15-20 minutes, it means 48 minutes long. It doesnt take much, where there is always clock stoppage they have time to catch their breath on timeouts, free throws, end of the quarters. Realistically speaking yes they have to show 48 minutes of effort, but in reality it gets divided many time throughout the game. In NBA there is so many clock stoppage that these guys can catch their breath in between. I mean come on really the most they might have to play giving it 100% is about 3-4 minutes straight, there is always a foul in between or a turnover, timeout, etc....

This team can win, with EFFORT, 48 minutes of it.

• Premium Member

Even before we were winning... We knew that there was a turnover problem and the offense had stalls. However, as Stotts took over, we saw that JT at the SG is MORE comfortable and plays better. Even a rookie like Dickau can make the offense run more smoother. So what's gives? What gives is that we still have some changing to do. What gives is that we have to realize that we are not a defensive team. What gives is that we have to now do things that amplify our strengths... Even at the cost of showing some weakness.

That means we need a credible PG and we need to play JT at SG. I'm not even suggesting a tall PG (because that's too specialized) however we need a strong PG.

Theo for Snow/McCollough is worth consideration.