• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel

BlackHawkDown

Chill with the trades. I cant find one post that doesnt revolve around a trade. I like your post but I am getting tired of seeing a different trade everyday. If you are serious about the trades you dont need to have a different one evbery five minutes. Just post one or two every couple of days.

You are way too intelligent for this.

No complaints though your post are better than the dribble Walter post.

You know that bothers me too. Every year we make a trade and we still have nothing. I just don't see the plus on trades unless. We can get a true franchise player. Unless we can get another Human Highlight then I'm just not feeling the trades.

i tend to ask myself this question whenever i see DIESELS trade threads...

a)how much time did he put into these trades? is it something he thought of in 1 minute, or is it a masterpeice type trade that hes been trying to form for a while?

b)is he doing this cuz the hawks suck and he wants to bring some discussion to hawksquawk?

either way, i think it's fine that he posts these trades... i mean, its not our obligation to read every single one of them. We could ignore them if we wanted... but then again, if u want to talk about things becoming annoying... Diesels trades are one of them.

Diesel, i too ask that u pace yourself with those trades.

• Premium Member

I'll go out on a limb and support Diesel's trades...What irks me the most about some of the responses to his posts are that people don't understand that this team DOES NOT WIN, so they are immediately of less value than players of the same talent level on a winning team.

Besides, you have to give a little to receive a little...

Agreed with Mr.Online

Shareef doesn't have Sheed's value....JT doesn;t

have BIbby's value....Puppy Dog doesn;'t have

Marions value...Theo will not bring back stars

in return.