• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Conspiracy theory: our turn

DrReality

There have been several times when people have cried conspiracy when it came to the draft. Several that come to mind include New York getting the number one with Ewing, Cleveland with James and others. They might have been 'coincidence' but more likely it looks like David Stern pulled his strings behind the scene.

Well with the state of the Hawks in crisis mode, my conjecture is that Stern will do the same for the Hawks this year in hope of pulling them through this crap. This may be crazy thinking, but crazier things have happened. As I've said before, Stern and the NBA need ATL for a lot of reasons. Its a big market, players love it and it is the hub of the southeast. For those reasons and more I think Stern will do his thing because all the crap going on with AS has got to be killing him.

So how crazy is this idea?

he didn't hand those to us

they went 4th and later...we had worse record...no way he could have had us pick worse than 4th

and there is no conspiracy...it's audited by several companies like money lotteries are...maybe back in the day with the 'frozen envelope' or whatever...but definitely not in recent years

Quote:

he didn't hand those to us...they went 4th and later...we had worse record...no way he could have had us pick worse than 4th

And I don't see how that matters since at two we cold have picked whomever we wanted.

W