• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reef:they got the best of me...nothing I could do

Everybody else on the team is just as bad.When they

lose they build up the others.It's not just Shareef.These

guys need alittle bit of attitude and they need it badly.

My D sucked. I couldn'd even stop a guard from shooting over me. I know that the fans are watching and they wonder how can they pay me 12 mil a year to play like this. I may have been fouled, but the ball went over the rim, It is a shot I should have made. It should have been our clutch man JT taking that shot that time. He would have made it or goten fouled. See what happened when he tried the next shot, by then, they had his number. Overall team defense is getting better, more rotations, etc. If they could keep that up, I see the Hawks improving shortly and winning more games. However.... It pains me to watch this team play lately. Just when they have the oposing team for a lost, they managed to throw the game away.

Jester,

When did JT become clutch? He has hit one clutch shot in his career. Wow. Exciting.

But, who says that, seriously?

Another thing... in case you all haven't noticed, Reef was not on anyone most of the night, since we played a zone defense. By definition, he wasn't gaurding anyone, he was gaurding an area.

When we played man-to-man defense, Big Dog got torched by Houston for 15 points in the first quarter. Then we switched.

Play.

ChillzAtl,

I think that what you say about Reef applies ONLY to this season. But, I really and truly believe that he isn't even 85% able to play, but he doesn't have the mentality to sit out.

So, while everyone calls him "soft" and "weak", I think he is playing with a bad back and he can't even post up without it killing him. Have you seen his hook shot? It is dreadful lately. But, that shot uses your back the most.

Most guys in this league would sit if they had a sniffle, Reef is trying. Although, I think Reef needs to relax and get the back healthy. The season is over. Get healthy.

Play.

Play, Right off hand I can remember POR, CHI, CLE, MIA, and the SAN game. And that's without looking.

JT has shown time and time again that he can make the clutch shot and wants to take the clutch shot.

It's just as easy to dismiss what JT has done as it is to dismiss Reef, so don't get caught in that trap.

JayWalker,

I am not dismissing Terry, I am just saying he hasn't earned being called Mr.Clutch.

He should be called, Mr."I-am-going-to-run-around-and-put-up-a-shot-because-I-am the-only-guy-on-the-team-that-can-dribble"

But, that is what I see. I think he IS the person to go to in the clutch, because he can create a shot. But, he isn't clutch yet.

Play.

Jaywalker is right, he hit many BIG SHOTS throughout this season and last season.

Hes easily the most clutch player on our team.

While he isint REGGIE MILLER CLUTCH, he aint no chris "i dont play in the 4th quarter" webber.

IMO, hes more clutch than BIBBY (who gets so much PRAISE for being clutch).

A clutch player is IMO one that can make the points needed to win or tie a game. I call JT that. He can shoot 3s like no other most of the time - I consider him a threat as a 3 pt shooter -He's not afraid to go in the lane and either make a shot or get fouled - results, 2 pts. Except for Glover, and maybe Grob, give me another Hawk player on this team that you can count on to give you the points to win or tie a game. JT should be the captain of this team. He's themost vocal on the floor, and he plays with passion. He's the only player on this team saying I want to finish my career as a Hawk. He loves this team - regardless. IF not Emanual, then we need a point guard with some height to keep JT at the 2 and Ira comes off the bench for D and for JT to rest. I would also let JT play a little point, like smitty used to do, but would consider him a 2, always. He plays much better when he's not concerned with distributing the ball - something we can see, he's not that good at. JT is the closest thing we have to AI or MJ - did I say that? Yes, I don't mean in ability, but I mean in heart and as somewhat of a playmaker when we need one. You have your opinion and I have mine. JT is the man!! PEACE.