• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why playoff talk is absurd

CBAreject

Agreed all the way. We still have more than half of our games to play (56%), and we're 4.5 games out. I have never changed my opinion that we won't make the playoffs this year, but I do think we will recover and be in the mix for the 8 spot. Plus I would much rather give a 8-12 pick than a 4-5 pick to phoenix.

Our injuries have been as bad as anyone's in the league. I think that if we can have a more normal health for the rest of the year, we will finish somewhere in the mid to high 30s (wins). 500 ball would put us at 35-36 wins.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly, and that can easily be accomplished. We could have started the season 13-7 or 14-6 without all the missed free throws, bad calls from refs, lucky winning shots. Not to mention we should have wins against Chicago and Utah, which are both inexcusable..

Quote:

Quote:

There is one way we do it. Management tanks.

lol, so what if Philly and Charlotte also tank?

I don't have a problem being the 3rd losingest team. The point is if WE want to tank we have to start early and go at it furiously. Otherwise there is no "what if" as Pheonix will already start their happy dance around BK our pick.

It's fine to be proud and not want to tank but just be willing to have yor heart ripped out of your chest with non-factor teams come May for the next 10 years if you do.

W