Dreaming of a perfect trade.

Swatguy

Quote:

what about marvin and zaza for oneal...........we should have enough room under the cap not to have to send back matching salaries. i think this should be a viable option

Well Jersey needs the center, I'm not sure what Indy really wants for O'Neal. Losing Jackson, Al and maybe O'Neal they will want scoring for sure. I believe Mr.H might be on target. Your chance of success may be in a three team trade getting O'Neal or Kidd. That would be good without giving up Josh, Josh or the Indy pick at this point. Sending Marvin and the pick to Indy says the Marvin pick was bad. Sending Zaza and Marvin to Indy is probably too much.

Quote:

Quote:

what about marvin and zaza for oneal...........we should have enough room under the cap not to have to send back matching salaries. i think this should be a viable option

Well Jersey needs the center, I'm not sure what Indy really wants for O'Neal. Losing Jackson, Al and maybe O'Neal they will want scoring for sure. I believe Mr.H might be on target. Your chance of success may be in a three team trade getting O'Neal or Kidd. That would be good without giving up Josh, Josh or the Indy pick at this point. Sending Marvin and the pick to Indy says the Marvin pick was bad. Sending Zaza and Marvin to Indy is probably too much.

I would send Marvin, Zaza and Salim to Indy for O'Neal. I would even consider throwing in the Indy pick if that is what it takes.

O'Neal has never played with anyone as good as JJ (I think Miller was past his prime by the time O'Neal was established). That would be an incredible 1/2 combo. If you can get O'Neal and still have Smoove and Childress the team would have a great balance of youth and prime time talent.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I would send Marvin, Zaza and Salim to Indy for O'Neal. I would even consider throwing in the Indy pick if that is what it takes.

O'Neal has never played with anyone as good as JJ (I think Miller was past his prime by the time O'Neal was established). That would be an incredible 1/2 combo. If you can get O'Neal and still have Smoove and Childress the team would have a great balance of youth and prime time talent.

You gotta think all of this talk of trading for O'Neal has changed since Indy made their big trade. But then the deal they made seems pretty strange.