• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Babcock trades to save his JOB, I will be....

hawkster411

If bAbc0ck pulls off a trade for the sake of saving his job, I will be one angry Hawks Fan. The guy had his chance to make the Hawks shine (12 years in the making, I don't see any results). Simply put, Babcock has to go. He hired a college coach, had the chance to sign other veteran free agents during the summer, and most of all, doesn't connect with the fans. We need a new GM that can bring excitement to Atlanta like Joe and Gavin Maloof of Sacramento or Mark Cuban of the Mavericks. [censored] it would be great to bring in Arthur Blank from the Falcons to take over the Hawks. I'm pretty darn sure he'll lower seat prices which would be great for the franchise and the fans. heck, ESPN is dogging on the Hawks fanbase so much that it makes me sick.

The Hawks needs one more missing piece to add to this roster. I really think JT needs to move to the SG position and let a tall/ball handler/creator/distributor at the point. JT plays so much better at the SG position. I don't think we should blow up this team, yet! I think we should add another piece to the lineup. And yes, I do wonder how much better would the hawks have been if Demarr still played with us?

• Premium Member

It's Babcock's job to seek out trades. IF we feel that we will replace him, we need to replace him with a permanent replacement. Giving that position to some guy on an interim basis will be the very same thing. That guy will trade for the job sake and not neccessarily for the sake of making the team better. However if we bring a guy in on a more permanent basis, he will be more likely to do what's best for the team.

you know that those guys are the owners right, not the gm's.

AOL has to go . Corporate managment of a pro sports team rarely works. Why? Because it's just a subsiderary to them, somethign to give visiting clients tickets to - they don't really care about the team.

Can someone call Blank, or the Larry Bird group (yes, it's a group, but he's the figurehead and I'd take it - at least we'd have an identity).