• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson not in the All-Star Game

WraithSentinel

ain't gonna happen. Shaq is going to show if he's not injured.

this should come as a wakeup call to everyone on the board. no Marvin Williams or Shelden Williams in the Soph/Rookie game. No Joe Johnson in the All-star game. don't blame it on the media.

respect, and more importantly esteem is earned.

Quote:

Ain't but one thing to do about this.

Beat the crap out of all those other NBA teams that

shut the door, tightly, against our beloved Hawks.

blush.gif

GO HAWKS !!!!!

this may be the 2nd best thing that happened to the Hawks this year behind Smoove getting his belly fixed.

Caron deserves to be on it.

I don't think Rip or Vince really deserve to be on, and NJ as a team definitely doesn't deserve 2 all stars.

This isn't exactly unexpected though. We're Atlanta, and we won't get any breaks until we make the playoffs.

Let's hope we play angry for the rest of the year.

When you have Arenas Scoring and opening things up you should be able to get 20 and 8. Billups isn't doing anything great this year. Joe Johnson is having a good year and he is doing getting double and tripled team most of the time. Usually there is no second option so Joe is doing this all on his own.

Only reason Carter got put on team is because he is a good dunker and flashy. I think JJ should have been on this team he is a good defender as well.

Quote:

Quote:

Ain't but one thing to do about this.

Beat the crap out of all those other NBA teams that

shut the door, tightly, against our beloved Hawks.

blush.gif

GO HAWKS !!!!!

this may be the 2nd best thing that happened to the Hawks this year behind Smoove getting his belly fixed.

I think you may be onto something.

Smoove should boycott the slam dunk and JJ the shooting contest just for solidarity with their teammates.

All I know is that you'd have to be crazy to trade Joe straight up for Hamilton or Butler. Can imagine how truly, unbelievable awful the Hawks would be if you replaced Joe with either one of those guys? Give me a break. No one has seen Joe play; that's the only reason he didn't make it. If he played for almost any other team in the leauge he would be an all-star without question.

{Points towards God} You da man!! You da man!!!

A look back in time...

"I deserve to be an all star as much as them"- Joe Johnson, speaking to a friend shortly after discovering he wasn't selected as an all star and Nash, Marion, and Stoudemire was.

"Look, I can't stay here. I'm sick of being Nash's decoy in the corner"- Joe Johnson, talking to a friend after his charity game in which Nash and Marion played in.

"I'm disgusted at his attitude."- Steve Nash, shortly after Johnson's charity game after he tried in vain to convince Johnson to stay with the team.

"Winning a championship would be great and all, but what I really want most is to be happy. And thats in Atlanta"- Joe Johnson, in response to the owner of the Suns pleading with him to stay and be part of a championship team on the first night of free agency in 2005.

"If Joe wants to play for the Hawks instead of being on a contender, then eff him. He's as good as dead to me."- Yours truly, speaking with some friends at a bar shortly after burning his favorite jersey, his Joe Johnson Sun's jersey.

I said last week that there was no way in hell he would be selected unless something horrible happened to REAL all stars, and I was right. I couldn't be happier. The league sees Johnson for who he is, a statmonker that chose to come to a bad team because he could easily put up good numbers and increase his chance at all-star bids. He doesn't care about the playoffs or winning a title, otherwise he would have stayed in Phoenix. He will always be nothing but a selfish jerk that puts himself above the team. And I hope he never, ever, gets to a single all star game. He deserves nothing less.

And Joe, if you read this site, Nash Marion and Stoudemire made the all star game- right where they belong.

Quote:

A look back in time...

"I deserve to be an all star as much as them"-
Joe Johnson, speaking to a friend shortly after discovering he wasn't selected as an all star and Nash, Marion, and Stoudemire was.

"Look, I can't stay here. I'm sick of being Nash's decoy in the corner"-
Joe Johnson, talking to a friend after his charity game in which Nash and Marion played in.

"I'm disgusted at his attitude."-
Steve Nash, shortly after Johnson's charity game after he tried in vain to convince Johnson to stay with the team.

"Winning a championship would be great and all, but what I really want most is to be happy. And thats in Atlanta"-
Joe Johnson, in response to the owner of the Suns pleading with him to stay and be part of a championship team on the first night of free agency in 2005.

"If Joe wants to play for the Hawks instead of being on a contender, then eff him. He's as good as dead to me."-
Yours truly, speaking with some friends at a bar shortly after burning his favorite jersey, his Joe Johnson Sun's jersey.

I said last week that there was no way in hell he would be selected unless something horrible happened to REAL all stars, and I was right. I couldn't be happier. The league sees Johnson for who he is, a statmonker that chose to come to a bad team because he could easily put up good numbers and increase his chance at all-star bids. He doesn't care about the playoffs or winning a title, otherwise he would have stayed in Phoenix. He will always be nothing but a selfish jerk that puts himself above the team. And I hope he never, ever, gets to a single all star game. He deserves nothing less.

And Joe, if you read this site, Nash Marion and Stoudemire made the all star game- right where they belong.

you trade Joe Johnson for the Cleveland pick (20 range) and our pick (12 or so by April) which is jack for a stud player. nice move peckerhead.

not to mention you grossly overpaid that fat frenchy Diaw.

how are you going to feel when the Suns get just that close again this year before losing a game 7.

No Joe = No Title

Quote:

Quote:

A look back in time...

"I deserve to be an all star as much as them"-
Joe Johnson, speaking to a friend shortly after discovering he wasn't selected as an all star and Nash, Marion, and Stoudemire was.

"Look, I can't stay here. I'm sick of being Nash's decoy in the corner"-
Joe Johnson, talking to a friend after his charity game in which Nash and Marion played in.

"I'm disgusted at his attitude."-
Steve Nash, shortly after Johnson's charity game after he tried in vain to convince Johnson to stay with the team.

"Winning a championship would be great and all, but what I really want most is to be happy. And thats in Atlanta"-
Joe Johnson, in response to the owner of the Suns pleading with him to stay and be part of a championship team on the first night of free agency in 2005.

"If Joe wants to play for the Hawks instead of being on a contender, then eff him. He's as good as dead to me."-
Yours truly, speaking with some friends at a bar shortly after burning his favorite jersey, his Joe Johnson Sun's jersey.

you trade Joe Johnson for the Cleveland pick (20 range) and our pick (12 or so by April) which is jack for a stud player. nice move peckerhead.

not to mention you grossly overpaid that fat frenchy Diaw.

how are you going to feel when the Suns get just that close again this year before losing a game 7.

No Joe = No Title

That troll's belly looks fuller every time he comes out from under his bridge! When will we learn?

Look closely at the post by: phx_suns

This poor fan is hurting. Bad!

He admits, while Joe Johnson was with the Suns, he had

one fan who was a fanatic about him as a player.

Then, Joe wants out. He wants to go to Atlanta.

Atlanta?? They're taking:

MY FAVORITE PLAYER

Now, I hate Atlanta - They've taken my idol.

You find the same reaction when someone steals your

spouse. Think about it.

How do I come to this conclusion, you ask?

Re-read his post. Poor guy was so mad about loosing

Joe Johnson, he burned his Joe Johnson shirt and went

to the bar and got drunk!!!

Poor guy. phx_suns is still hurting. Instead of

being mad at him, please give him the simpathy he

is crying out for!!

frown.gif

Shed a tear for the jilted one.

frown.gif