• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FORGET KENNY--HOW ABOUT KWAME'S HOMECOMING

ATL_BALLER

I keep reading that the Wizards are looking for more rebounding and an interior defensive presence--as well as their dissappointment with Kwame.

So...what about a package with Theo and Kwame as the principles? From what I have seen, the youngster just needs some seasoning, but he has some mad physical tools. If Mike Miller and picks could potentially get it done--surely Theo plus picks could...

And...I am sure he would jump at the chance to come home--

i'd love to have kwame here...we could really have a good young team going then....dickau the future of the point(i'm convinced now after seeing him play in his limited time that he's going to be pretty good, like a steve nash) and kwame at forward, maybe developing jermaine oneal's game, terry(if he's not traded for more traditional sg), and reef..

then again i thought with the lineup we had this year, we'd be pretty good..

don't know if wizards would do that..

• Premium Member

I like the future of Kwame. BUT.... He has to do something things so that he won't be a disappointment.

1. Get Stronger.

2. Become a gym rat.

Secondly, would DC want Theo? I don't know... I mean, Heywood is a good C. However, I would take some of that glut from DC for Theo..

For instance...

Theo, Glover for Heywood, White, and Russell.

I think Washington would do it just to get out of the contracts. Think about it. Next yr, they should have some money. They could go after a good FA SF and would be set.