• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we tanking??

AtLaS

That's the only way to describe Woody's subbing out of Josh Smith last night. I mean he was single handedly keeping us in that game, then he takes him out with 6:00 left in the 1st?? And doesn't put him back in until like 10:00 in the 2nd?? WTF

I don't really think we're tanking, I think Woody's just that bad. I think he determines BEFORE the game who is going to play how many minutes, and when he will take people out, REGARDLESS. Look how he played Royal Ivey last year.

Walter and CBA I hope y'all are happy..

No coach in the NBA would have taken out Smith last night at the point as hot as he was. Your always taught as a coach when a player is hot get him the ball and let him carry you. When a player plays well you reward them by leaving them in the game. When Woodson took out Smith last night that had to be one of the most mind boggling moves I ever seen Woodson do. Not only that but then he keeps him out for the next 8 mins???? He was not in foul trouble he is not an old man he is a young gun who wants to play. To show how hot Smith was he comes back in the game pump fakes shoots the ball from 20 feet out and it goes in. Some times I really think Woodson wants to lose basketball you dont keep your 2nd best player on the bench for that long or sub him out that quick esp. when he was domainting the other team. I wish someone would ask Woodson about this I would pay to see his response. Clueless idiot.