• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Chicago be back?

CBAreject

Most Superbowl teams fail to approach their success the following year. Will the Bears be back next year.

It always depends on management, but I think they're going to have trouble repeating. They will have trouble holding the D together, and they still have question marks on offense.

The NFC is weak, but I think the Saints have their core together, the Falcons will be on the rise, and the Seahawks might be back for one more run. I'd be surprised to see the Bears run through the conference again.

Quote:

Most Superbowl teams fail to approach their success the following year. Will the Bears be back next year.

It always depends on management, but I think they're going to have trouble repeating. They will have trouble holding the D together, and they still have question marks on offense.

The NFC is weak, but I think the Saints have their core together, the Falcons will be on the rise, and the Seahawks might be back for one more run. I'd be surprised to see the Bears run through the conference again.

The Bears are going to run out of steam. I mean, most of their defense is about creating turnovers. Otherwise, they don't look all that impressive.

They have a decent enough running game and good WR's, but no QB.

Not that it really matters to me.... The NFL doesn't have anything to offer me anymore.