• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are our chances to make the playoffs?

CBAreject

Here's a fun game. Tell me the minimum odds I would have to lay out for you to bet $20 that the Hawks would make the playoffs.

If the Hawks did make the playoffs, you'd get the odds times your bet. So, if you bet on 10:1, you'd get 200 bucks. You'd lose 20 bucks if they don't make the playoffs, no matter the odds.

Quote:

You know why you did it? You can stomach the truth about this team. You just keep lying to yourself, hoping that it will all work out in the end.

what a productive thread. i've been talked into hoping my favorite basketball team loses so that i have a chance at getting Greg Oden. thank you for showing me the light.

side note: I work as a sarcasm teacher at Sarcasm Univeristy in Sarcasticville, Sarcasm in the United Sarcasm of America. have a nice sarcasm.

You know sarcasm comes from the greek "sarkos" (flesh). It means literally "to cut the flesh".

Sarc- is also found in "anasarca" meaning global edema (raised flesh, essentially), sarcomere (unit of muscle), sarcoma (fleshy tumor), and sarcoidosis (proliferation of fleshlike cells)

Quote:

not really, I just thought it was funny, apparently some others did also. I'm just tired of hearing the same thing over and over again out of you and Walter.

If you can't win an argument by telling the truth, lie and bring down the whole discussion.

W

Quote:

Quote:

not really, I just thought it was funny, apparently some others did also. I'm just tired of hearing the same thing over and over again out of you and Walter.

If you can't win an argument by telling the truth, lie and bring down the whole discussion.

W

When did I say we are going to make the playoffs?? Find it, where did I?

I'm just sick of seeing the SAME threads daily, and the SAME flawed arguments used by you and the reject time after time after time again.. And obviously I'm not the only one since I'm only the 1st out of 6.

Quote:

Quote:

W

When did I say we are going to make the playoffs?? Find it, where did I?

I'm just sick of seeing the SAME threads daily, and the SAME flawed arguments used by you and the reject time after time after time again.. And obviously I'm not the only one since I'm only the 1st out of 6.

You voted for us having a 50/50 shot at making the playoffs, then said you didn't really believe what you voted.

...And several others besides you have also indicated they voted DISENGENUOUSLY. You can't win the argument with truth or fact so you attempt to bring down the whole discussion with absurdism.

You're not tired of the argument, you're tired of the fact that YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT!

W

Quote:

You voted for us having a 50/50 shot at making the playoffs, then said you didn't really believe what you voted.

Please find a post where I was serious about us making the playoffs.

Quote:

You can't win the argument with truth or fact so you attempt to bring down the whole discussion with absurdism.

No, I brought down the argument because that's what you and the reject do to EVERY THREAD ON THIS BOARD!!. Every thread somehow becomes a thread about tanking when you or reject get involved.

Quote:

You're not tired of the argument, you're tired of the fact that YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT!

W

LMAO at me having no argument, I've stated it at least 100 times before. Unlike yourself, I don't need to reup and refresh myself by posting the same thing 55 times a day.

Quote:

Quote:

Please find a post where I was serious about us making the playoffs.

Quote:

You can't win the argument with truth or fact so you attempt to bring down the whole discussion with absurdism.

No, I brought down the argument because that's what you and the reject do to EVERY THREAD ON THIS BOARD!!. Every thread somehow becomes a thread about tanking when you or reject get involved.

Quote:

W

LMAO at me having no argument, I've stated it at least 100 times before. Unlike yourself, I don't need to reup and refresh myself by posting the same thing 55 times a day.

Atlas, YOU HAVE NO PLAN!!!!