• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Daytona News - 5 caught cheating

DJlaysitup

5 cars caught cheating in/after Daytona qualifying including Kasey Khane's and Matt Kenseth's for illegal areodynamic modifications and Michael Waltrip's for an illegal substance in the intake manifold (probably some sort of engine performance enhancer).

Those boys just can't resist crash.gif

As usual NASCAR is gonna let them race anyway.

Quote:

5 cars caught cheating in/after Daytona qualifying including Kasey Khane's and Matt Kenseth's for illegal areodynamic modifications and Michael Waltrip's for an illegal substance in the intake manifold (probably some sort of engine performance enhancer).

Those boys just can't resist
crash.gif

Not many people are going to care since all the offenders are white.

Quote:

Quote:

Those boys just can't resist
crash.gif

Not many people are going to care since all the offenders are white.

They had a black Nascar driver awhile back...but the white drivers kept crashing him stirthepot.gif

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

That's all the guys they caught.

I think most if not all of the drivers are white?

NASCAR drivers don't take the bashing that NFL, NBA, or MLB players take.

I think mostly because it is a niche sport. If people who aren't serious fanned really cared it would be more controversial. However even if that were the case, doctoring cars is also more a part of the sport than things like steroids in MLB. It is more akin to a batter corking a bat or a pitcher using a substance on the ball where they get slapped and keep playing.

If I was in charge of NASCAR you wouldn't be able to participate in a race if you didn't pass the inspection. It would be that simple.

Quote:

...If I was in charge of NASCAR you wouldn't be able to participate in a race if you didn't pass the inspection. It would be that simple.

I agree in principle AHF - thing is - the sponsors invest so much money to get their travelling billboards on the track that nascar is very beholden to them.

There is so much money in nascar right now it's ridiculous. The France family (owners and founders of the series) have made multi-billions of dollars since the sport has caught on nationwide.

Drivers and car owners are stuck with just making multi-millions (every year for the good ones).

...and as far as cheating goes - it used to be winked at - but with all the money involved now they have to do something otherwise, instead of fights like the old days, there would be bigtime lawsuits.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's all the guys they caught.

I think most if not all of the drivers are white?

NASCAR drivers don't take the bashing that NFL, NBA, or MLB players take.

I think mostly because it is a niche sport. If people who aren't serious fanned really cared it would be more controversial. However even if that were the case, doctoring cars is also more a part of the sport than things like steroids in MLB. It is more akin to a batter corking a bat or a pitcher using a substance on the ball where they get slapped and keep playing.

If I was in charge of NASCAR you wouldn't be able to participate in a race if you didn't pass the inspection. It would be that simple.

Cheat!ng !s cheat!ng. You can also f!nd ways to excuse about anyth!ng, but the fact !s that !t's cheat!ng. Dale Earnhardt even made a career out of cheat!ng and purposely putt!ng peoples l!fe endanger.

Of course !t thrown off as Rubb!n !s rac!n or someth!ng l!ke that. ! watched NASCAR for a few years... One T!me Dale purposely put Terry LaBonte !n the way so he could w!n.

These guys are no better than anybody else. Some of them do a better job than MLB, NFL, NBA of putt!ng up a front, but the act!ons of alot of these dr!vers speak for themselves.

They should be gett!ng equal !f not more attent!on s!nce there !s so much money !nvested, and !t's the second most popular event r!ght now.

Back to Dale Earnhardt... !t was bad karma when he d!ed. All those years he put peoples l!fe on the l!ne on purpose and then the t!me he goes to help another dr!ver w!n someth!ng happens to h!m.

Dale was one of the b!ggest cowards the sport!ng event world has ever seen. He was th!s b!g scary f!gure when he was h!tt!ng people from beh!nd, but outs!de the car he looked pretty weak.