• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What a punk!

TroyMcClure

Does anyone put word in your mouth more than Exodus? He makes up things that he thinks you would say and then argues with you as if you had actually said them. Nuts! I don't have the energy, but he has either lied or taken something out of context, with me alone, at least 15 times in the past week. He just likes to win an internet argument. It's only a fact or a valid opinion until he says it is. Look it up if you care to. He's sorry. Always changing the subject and making assumptions.Now he's challenging me to one on one, to change the subject again. I'll bite, but only if it is a Hawksquawk game. I'll man up on Ex.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't have the energy, but he has either lied or taken something out of context, with me alone, at least 15 times in the past week.

I posted the thread where you made the quotes yet somehow I am lying.

pillepalle.gif

You are lying right now! You used half quote out of context. Pull up the whole thread.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't have the energy, but he has either lied or taken something out of context, with me alone, at least 15 times in the past week.

pillepalle.gif

You are lying right now! You used half quote out of context. Pull up the whole thread.

I posted the link to the whole thread genius.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

pillepalle.gif

And anyone that can read, will know what you are trying to do. You're 40. What a joke. You are an effing baby.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

pillepalle.gif

And anyone that can read, will know what you are trying to do. You're 40. What a joke. You are an effing baby.

Since you are afraid to play this baby 1 on 1, or compete against me in a shooting competition, what does that make you?

ices_rofl.gif

Quote:

Does anyone put word in your mouth more than Exodus? He makes up things that he thinks you would say and then argues with you as if you had actually said them. Nuts! I don't have the energy, but he has either lied or taken something out of context, with me alone, at least 15 times in the past week. He just likes to win an internet argument. It's only a fact or a valid opinion until he says it is. Look it up if you care to. He's sorry. Always changing the subject and making assumptions.Now he's challenging me to one on one, to change the subject again. I'll bite, but only if it is a Hawksquawk game. I'll man up on Ex.

Actually you are the dumbass for starting another lame ass thread. If you have something against him, PM him or something, nobody cares about how much your twat is hurting right now..