• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pick up b-ball

BobWeiss

Quote:

Quote:

I would play, but I have to get a damn job first, goin to college in Athens is broke city. I can't make the trip out there.

Haha, Who pays for your internet bill? Are you using the one from school?

Student loans rofl. Well I got 3 roomates we all split the tv cable/internet bill, so its only like $20 a month. I've got a interview tomorrow for a job though, so hopefully it comes thru.

I have just enough money to make it thru the week and get wild on the weekends..

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

so i can school you.

nol2.gif

So you don't want to play even if we payed your way? Poser.

haha.gif

Oh I'd definitely be there if that happened.

But, in terms of you schooling me, I'm saying rollin.gif

Yeah that's what they all say. Most guys like to talk junk but they you get them on the court and they can't do crap. I am sure you have seen it plenty of times.

I remember this one guy i worked with was trying to intimidate me, saying how he used to play at Rucker Park blah blah and that he would dominate me. Then he said we could play for $400 and reached out his hand, thinking for sure i wouldn't take it. i shook it quickly and from then on he was like stop bothering me whenever I asked him when he wanted to play.

Sometimes guys will surprise you though. We were talking ball at work one day and this kid who looked 19 (he was 26) walked up and started talking about how he scored 30 ppg in intramurals in college and that he used to be able to stand under the basket, take one step and dunk with two hands.

I am looking at him, all 5'9" of him (and white), thinking wtf this guy must be joking. He wasn't.