• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

5 games before trade deadline

JTFan31

We have 5 games remaining before the trading deadline. 99.9% of Gm's wait till the last day, most probably Babs will also. Now here is the 5 games that are left:

Feb 11 Golden State Warriors

Feb 12 @ Toronto Raptors

Feb 14 @ Indiana Pacers

Feb 16 Indiana Pacers

Feb 18 @ Dallas Mavericks

I think the best we can go in those games is 3-2, the 2 losses coming in Indy and Dallas. I think we can beat Indy in the Phil. Now is 3-2 record good enough to oput any trades off? Who knows, but maybe not. I think that if we can go 4-1, which will be tough, and that of course thinking we will lose against Dallas, would that be good enough for Babs to put any trades off? Maybe so a win in Indy will show that this team is coming along, even going 3-2 is pretty [censored] good, all these teams are playing at least well, and Indy and Dallas succeeding at all times.

My opinion is if we go 3-2 I think Babs should only make a little tweak on the team, but nothing major.

• Premium Member

Warriors are a better team than in past yrs. They could play us tough and win.

Raptors are better with Vince Back. They squeaked past Milwaukee and I don't think they have lost since his return? Plus it's a dreaded ROAD game.

2 Games vs. the Pacers. Unless Stern suspends the rest of the team, we will be hard pressed to beat them. I'm not a Pacer fan, but Stern has it out for them.

The Mavericks... Another next to impossible game to win.

That could easily be 0-5 and cause Babcock to blow this team UP.