• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trading the most unproductive player?

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Someone on realgm mentioned that in an email Babcock said the Hawks would only trade unproductive players. That obviously rules JT out, but who else?

Would you consider Nazr in that category?

Theo?

Big Dog? (I will be the 1st to point out that he has stepped up his game lately, as has Glover...)

That's such a vague reply, so what are your thoughts?

• Premium Member

It's hard to tell who is Unproductive. ON a night to night basis... ANybody can step up their game. However, if you have to choose as of right now...

JT is in the running..

GRob is our leading scorer and he puts fourth effort.

Theo is coming off a 9 block night and it seems that he's finally getting into the flow of the game.

SAR is SAR. As he goes... So goes the Hawks.

Glover, Hendu... both serve as key backups.

That leaves... Nazr, JT.

I think our C situation would work well if Theo gets his butt in gear and play like he's playing for a trade back to Philly... and if Stotts sprinkled more time to HUNGRY Nazr. Nazr is our offensive C. Theo our defense. Sorta like the Pistons back in the day... They had Lambeer for one purpose and Edwards for another.

So how do you count production? I would guess that JT is still in the running because of 3 yrs he hasn't become a PG. He's still a good scorer but defensively and Court..leadership wise, he's the same guy we drafted. Dickau is unproductive too, but we haven't invested a lot of time into him.

It's hard to say and I hate to say this but I don't believe Babs really knows. He's waiting on the right phonecall.

As much as he wants to keep the core together... I have heard that line before. He did the same thing 2 yrs ago. You remember.. Up until Feb he fed us that crap about " I want to build this team around Motumbo"... But when he got the right phone call, Deke was Gone. The same will happen here. He will talk about not breaking up the core... But when the right call comes through....