• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

point

Johann

Collison does seem like a good prospect. My worry right now is that the Hawks are going to end up with no picks in this draft. Hopefully Indy gets it going soon but they are on a free-fall right into the lottery and being in position to keep their pick this year.

Guest Walter

Quote:

its true that there are only 10 teams with worse records than indy right now, and indy is 1-9 in the last 10 games. 2 teams are only 1 game behind them in the win column.
ambulance.gif

Many are convinced by faith that BK just couldn't screw it up this bad...following likely one of the worst offseasons in Hawks' history and a stalling rebuild with with no 1st rd pick & effectively no cap space having traded it away...it takes a sheer anti-genious to manage this level of incompetent GMing.

W

...we are still only two games out of the third worst record in the league currently held by Milwaukee. We have a game we should win on Friday here against Portland but after that we have:

Dallas, @Miami, @Charlotte, Chicago, @New Jersey.

That stretch has 0-5 or 1-4 written all over it. We still have 2 games left against Milwaukee.

I'm not saying we can "tank" (because our players will try hard in order to keep their jobs)...but we have a much better chance at the 3rd worst record in the league than we do at the playoffs.

I'm not giving up on a 1-2-3 pick this year just yet. thumb3d.gif

Quote:

...we are still only two games out of the third worst record in the league currently held by Milwaukee. We have a game we should win on Friday here against Portland but after that we have:

Dallas, @Miami, @Charlotte, Chicago, @New Jersey.

That stretch has 0-5 or 1-4 written all over it. We still have 2 games left against Milwaukee.

I'm not saying we can "tank" (because our players will try hard in order to keep their jobs)...but we have a much better chance at the 3rd worst record in the league than we do at the playoffs.

I'm not giving up on a 1-2-3 pick this year just yet.
thumb3d.gif

Some Hope is better than none.

Keep Hope Alive nana.gif