• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The truth about what the Hawks want to do.

KB21

There are lots of misconceptions out there. Despite what you may read from ESPN Insider, the Hawks don't want to "blow" this team up and start all over. They do want to make some changes and give themselves some flexibility.

Right now, Jason Terry and Shareef Abdur-Rahim are the two players the Hawks are least likely to trade. If they rebuild, it will be around these two players. Any trade rumors that you have seen regarding these two players are not being seriously considered by the Hawks. They will only trade one of them if it improves the team.

There are two objectives the Hawks are looking at doing via a trade:

1. They want a bigger ball handler to help JT out in the backcourt.

2. They want to get bigger inside.

Theo Ratliff and Glenn Robinson are the players the Hawks are pushing the most in their trade discussions. Theo is drawing a lot of interest, as it Nazr Mohammed, but teams are reluctant to do anything with the luxury tax looming over their heads.

If something happens, it will likely be consumated during the All-Star break and announced later.

*Theo to Philly will only happen if Philly can move Keith Van Horn as well.

*Don't be surprised to see the Hawks and Wizards get together on a Robinson for Stackhouse deal. Of course, more will have to be added to equal out the salaries, but the Wizards would like to add some shooting ability to their line up.

Robinson for Stack, eh? Haven't heard that one before. But, I'd take it.

Stack is much more athletic and a better ball handler than GRob. JT/Glover/Stack would be 10x more athletic than JT/Newble/Robinson.

Both are good for about 20 each night. Robinson is a better rebounder, but is more of a defensive liability.

Honestly, unless MJ moves back to SG for the rest of the year, I don't understand the move for Washington. MJ isn't building for the future yet, and he's not going to the bench.

Playing with trade checker...Stack/Kwame/White for Robinson/Nazr works, but we'd be raping Washington there. We could throw in picks, but I can't see this deal working without a 3rd team getting involved.

We aren't getting Stack for Robinson.No reason

for Washington to do it.Stack is a better player.

He's more streaky,but he's a little better defender

and a better passer and will get to the FT line some

like Shareef usally does.If that trade was offered to

Atlanta I would take it.