• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bye-Bye playoff hopes

JTFan31

IMO another losing and dissapointing season. The Hawks will fall short once more out of the playoffs. Whats makes you think that we can make a run if we can't beat GS at home, dont get me wrong GS pretty good team, but everything was outside and they hustled, we didnt. We are kidding ourselves, this was the game that we start for that playoff push, is over, we might as well lose the rest of the games, too many road games.

Benching JT for that long was kind of dumb, bad coaching Stotts, you lost the game for us at the end.

JTFan,

The coach lost the game for us with his pathetic lineup changes. The wholesale change DOES NOT work.

JT should NEVER have been on the bench for that long and he shouldn't have been on the bench for the final play. I said it as it was happening.

Discipline is one thing, that was humiliation. I hope JT demands a trade, he deserves better than that.

Play.

Discipline is one thing, that was humiliation. I hope JT demands a trade, he deserves better than that."

he did deserve it.He done nothing in the first 3 periods

to deserve to be out there,JT should be pulled from

the starting lineup.

He had an off night. But, he is still our best ball handler, and it showed in the final play.

"

Jt has a offnight everynight.Mike James/Tyus Edey/

Gilbert Arenas/travis Best/Mark Jackson just a few

of the second rate guys that have toasted JT.

He shouldn;t see anytime in the next game.He should

be bench.

HotLantaDude,

And if Stockton has an off night, do you pull him? No, you sit him down for 5 minutes and say to him -- "We need you out there. Get your mind in the game."

Fire him up. Don't humiliate him.

Dickau lost the game for us, plain and simple. If Stotts had inserted Terry the TO at the end of the game would not have occured.

Play.

HotLantaDude,

And if Stockton has an off night, do you pull him? No, you sit him down for 5 minutes and say to him -- "We need you out there. Get your mind in the game."

Fire him up. Don't humiliate him.

Dickau lost the game for us, plain and simple. If Stotts had inserted Terry the TO at the end of the game would not have occured.

"

JT isn;'t Stockton and he isn't half the player even now.

Stockton is a top 50 player while JT is scum.

"

He doesn't deserve to be benched full time.

In truth, I hope he gets to go to a team where he can be successful, because it won't be in Atlanta. Not while we want him to play PG. "

He does deserve it.He will be somebodies 9th man.

HotLantaDude,

I did say "might" put wins on the board.

I doubt the NBDL Boys can get the 'W'.

When 10% of your team is NBDL rejects, then you have issues.

We have issues.

Blaming Terry for tonight is unfair. He was part of the cause, but not the only cause.

If it was ANYONE's fault, it was Reef's. Reef being so passive. He needs to go strong. He is unstoppable when he goes, but this sissy passing the ball out EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES IT leads us nowhere. It gets Dion a couple open looks... woohoo.

If Reef goes baseline when he touches the ball, we win. Plain and simple. Everything else is secondary. He is our main concern and fans ought to go to the games with signs that say "REEF SHOOT THE > BALL"

Play.

HotLantaDude,

Being frustrated is one thing, but being beligerant for the sake of it is ignorance.

JT is a good kid. Not a good PG. Not a GREAT player. But, he is good. Definately above average. But, he is not what this team needs, not unless we get an oversized PG.

You know full well he is better than 9th man... stats alone prove that. He needs the right situation and the right system to find true success.

Wishing him ill-will won't make us win in either the short or long run.

Play.

JT is a good kid. Not a good PG. Not a GREAT player. But, he is good. Definately above average. But, he is not what this team needs, not unless we get an oversized PG.

"

he's not a SG either.He's too short and too bad on

defense.17PPG shooting 40% does not make you

a good player.

Good Kid?yeah right...that's is why he thinks he's

worth more than he is.He's a greedy moron that is

all he is.Too bad JT,your not getting the money you

worthless punk.

Well, for one thing Gilbert Arenas is a rising player in the NBA. He's going to be a hot free agent commodity in the offseason, and Golden State is trying their damndest to dump Danny Fortson's contract so they can keep Arenas long term.

Secondly, Jason Terry's numbers are comparable to the top point guards in the NBA. He's 7th in the NBA in assists per game and 6th in total assists. You can pretty much pencil in at least 17-18 points a night for him. He's got a better assist-to-turnover ratio than Andre Miller, who everyone thinks is a better point guard.

When it comes to contract negotiations, all Jason's agent has to do is compare JT's career numbers to Mike Bibby's career numbers. JT's is better, and he is the better player between the two, IMO. It may not be right, but that's the way the NBA is today.

Terry's problem is that no one on the bench of this team knows how to use him. You would think that Terry Stotts, coaching Gary Payton in Seattle and Sam Cassell in Milwaukee, would know how to work with a scoring point guard.

Secondly, Jason Terry's numbers are comparable to the top point guards in the NBA. He's 7th in the NBA in assists per game and 6th in total assists. You can pretty much pencil in at least 17-18 points a night for him. He's got a better assist-to-turnover ratio than Andre Miller, who everyone thinks is a better point guard.

When it comes to contract negotiations, all Jason's agent has to do is compare JT's career numbers to Mike Bibby's career numbers. JT's is better, and he is the better player between the two, IMO. It may not be right, but that's the way the NBA is today."

Well coaches will tell you that JT can't play PG for a

sucessful team.JT has a small brain and that is one

of his biggest problems.His APG mean nothing because

anybody in his position could get 7APG...It's about how

you run a team.JT can't do it.He's a overrated player.

What does having a small brain have to do with playing PG? Not that you can prove he has a small brain. I guess by you saying this you are implying that JT is stupid. For all I know JT could have had a 4.0 in college, but that doesn't translate into being a good basketball player. Now you sound like the same guys that said Michael Vick was to stupid to play QB.

Playing PG has to do with good instincts nothing else. If you had to have a good brain to play PG then Einstein would have been the [censored] man. It's basketball not rocket science.

I'm not going to defend JT anymore, I am actually hoping we don't resign him so he can go to a team that appreciates him. He will develop and be much better than Bibby IMO. Since people are haning off his nuts these days.

Unless a player is a superstar, which JT is not, he will only be as good as the system around him. Andre Miller was supposed to be so good well look at him now. The list goes on and on.

Let JT sign with the lakers and you will see what a dynasty is. Let him sign in Minesota and see what he can do with Wally and KG. Let him go to Orlando and play with old TMAC. The point is, if Jt had the proper coaching and supporting cast, there is no reason he can't be a good PG. And he will be.