• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Actors/Actresses that need to retire from acting

Plainview1981

1.Ice Cube-God if he plays in one more housebroken comedy I'll bust my TV in anger.

2.Bruce Willis-Does he even play in movies for anything other than the money? I think not!

3.Clint Eastwood-It's tough looking at him now. This is the guy that made Dirty Harry, GTBATU, Unforgiven, Pale Rider, High Plains Drifter and others. His last gig as an actor was playing a ripoff of Mickey from Rocky.

4.Danny Glover-He was terrible in Saw. He seemed like he could barely even move.

5.Jennifer Lopez-Because she has no acting talent.

6.Josh Hartnet-He was cool enough in the Alien movie he made, but he's an emotionless actor with no potential. Totally annoying in Lucky Number Slevin.

7.Morgan Freeman-He's become alittle too repetitive. He's always the same guy in basically ever movie now. I think he just goes through the motions now.

8.Ashton Kutcher-He should retire for the benefit of movie goers.

9.Halle Berry-Terrible actress. People are slowly seeing that she is a fraud as an actress.

10.John Travolta-when was the last time he played in a really good movie?

You are dead on about most of this.

J-Lo actually has a little talent. And she was damn hot in U-Turn.

I've never really thought Glover had any range. I did like him in The Royal Tennenbaums.

As for Travolta, I liked Basic. He was great in Primary Colors. Hell, Tarantino could reinvent him, it's been so long since Pulp Fiction.

Quote:

You are dead on about most of this.

J-Lo actually has a little talent. And she was damn hot in U-Turn.

I've never really thought Glover had any range. I did like him in The Royal Tennenbaums.

As for Travolta, I liked Basic. He was great in Primary Colors. Hell, Tarantino could reinvent him, it's been so long since Pulp Fiction.

What happend to Christian Slater? I thought he was rather cool when I was kid, but he plays in some of the worst movies ever nowdays.