• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone watching Cavs / Nets ?

Quote:

I want a leader like Lebron. Aside from his considerable game, he is a coach on the floor. I wish Joe was. Joe will always be a second fiddle kind of guy. Keep in mind, he is our first fiddle. Not trying to start anything, I'm just sayin'.

You know I wasn't very impressed with what I saw... I didn't see the whole game, but it appeared he played alittle heartless tonight.

They will respond the next game. Things got a little out of control and there were a few chances things could escalate. Lebron didn't let that happen. His team isn't very talented and they need all the players they have. Can't lose games because of fights, etc. That was my point. I've hardly seen Joe open his mouth on the court, much less tell everyone what to do.

Quote:

I want a leader like Lebron. Aside from his considerable game, he is a coach on the floor. I wish Joe was. Joe will always be a second fiddle kind of guy. Keep in mind, he is our first fiddle. Not trying to start anything, I'm just sayin'.

Every team in the league wants a Lebron James like player to lead their team forth the next 10 years. oo bad there are only 2 or 3 of the guys on earth. It looks like 2 more are about to join the NBA.

If we luck out in the lottery, Oden or Durant will be the savior that only lottery luck can deliver.