• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A tale of two chokers...

Diesel

• Premium Member

So I'm watching the Nets Cavs game last night.

Lebron is the biggest Choker in the world.....next to Vince. Vince lost the ball twice in 1 minute and lost the game. Lebron missing key free throws down the stretch.

I have felt that there's a slant by the refs to get Cleveland into the finals. Well, I think last night, Vince was complicit.

I'd have to say among "superstars" it's between Lebron and Dirk. You can pretty much count on them to miss free throws in the last minutes of tight game. I had to remove Arenas off the last because of the many game winning shots he hit this season but it may be temporary because he didn't play in the playoffs. I remember last year in the playoffs vs. Cleveland he missed those two free throws after Lebron whispered something in his ear. If I remember correctly that ended Washington's series last yr.

i swear, the guy should be on par w/ KOBE BRYANT.

Carter has the skills. Carter is MORE athletic.

why isint this guy dropping 40 points left and right?

he should be on par w/ LEBRON JAMES, stat for stat... number for number.

on many occasions, he loses the ball in the final minute.

LeBron isn't that big a choker. I guess everyone forgets the Detroit/Cleveland series that went to 7 games last year. LeBron was HUGE in that series.

This is from a Cavs fan on May 9th..

Quote:

Not to mention, LeBron is 13-6 (.684) in his playoff career while averaging 29.9/7.9/6.6. Is there a starter currently in the league with either a better career playoff winning percentage or a higher career playoff scoring average, especially at that age?

He's also had 2 game winning shots, 1 game winning foul shot, and a game winning assist in those playoff games. He also had a triple double in his first ever playoff game, scored 40 points in his first ever road game.

I feel the same with T-mac even though he has Yao so maybe that explains it some. Vince should be unstoppable. As a matter of fact the Nets should be unstoppable. When I think about the Hawks lacking a inside presence I see the Nets. With Kidd, Vince, and Jefferson being vets and only being this good together, how good can JJ, Marvin, Josh be as the main cogs of this team. I know it's apples to oranges but in the back of my mind it still worries me. Somebody better get to getting good in the post in a hurry. Even the suns need Amare to win. We need a 5 like people in hell need a/c.