• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Between Picks #4 and #10

hawkster411

Between Picks #4 and #10:

What teams are in pressing need of a PG?

PG: Description

1. Conley: playmaking PG

2. Law: shoot first PG

3. Crittenton: ?

Is it realistically possible for the Hawks to draft Conley at #11?

What are the other teams scenerios with their PG situations between Picks 4 and 10?

4)Memphis- Could use Conley

5)Boston- PG situation is too busy. Def would look elsewhere

6)Milwaukee- Could use Conley

7)Minnesota- They have Foye and a ton of other guards.

8)Charlotte- Ray Felton

9)Chicago- Hinrich

10)Sacramento- Bibby

Only two teams threaten to take him.

Problem is those two teams REALLY threaten to take him. Memphis especially will be eyeing him. At least there are other glaring holes in Milwaukee like front court.

So look for him to be taken at #4.

But it's not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. He's not some once in a lifetime PG. And if he is, nothing on his resume really suggest this.

Law is a better scorer and more polished at this point. Conley has more upside but if you want to talk upside talk Jarvaris Crittenton who will also be available at #11

Guaranteed to be good PG at #11 folks, guaranteed.

What's the knock on Crittenton?

Crittenton is 6'5

Law 6'3

Conley 6'1

Not only is Crittenton a hometown Georgia Tech Alumn, but he's tall. He fits BK's ideal tall PG.

Has anyone from the Georgia area watch Crittenton play in action. Is he a worthy #11 pick?

Again, I would love for BK to have a

"Conley vs. Crittenton vs. Law" workout

If Crittenton beats out Conley, you can bet that the 3 pick will be Jianlian or Hibbert. Unless BK trades the 3 pick for more valued veteran players to take Hibbert later on. I get nautious if the hawks draft Hibbert at 3.

Quote:

...I get nauseus if the hawks draft Hibbert at 3.

He probably will...BK is all about BK keeping a solid paycheck. (can't really blame him) This will allow BK to act like he's implimenting the final steps of the "Grand Plan" and it will probably work....even though he got there by blind luck.

Hibbert (7'2") ain't a bad pick...and the owners may like it - then get the best PG left at #11 and it's OK. munching_out.gif

Quote:

What's the knock on Crittenton?

Crittenton is 6'5

Law 6'3

Conley 6'1

Not only is Crittenton a hometown Georgia Tech Alumn, but he's tall. He fits BK's ideal tall PG.

Has anyone from the Georgia area watch Crittenton play in action. Is he a worthy #11 pick?

Again, I would love for BK to have a

"Conley vs. Crittenton vs. Law" workout

If Crittenton beats out Conley, you can bet that the 3 pick will be Jianlian or Hibbert. Unless BK trades the 3 pick for more valued veteran players to take Hibbert later on. I get nautious if the hawks draft Hibbert at 3.

I rank Crittenton behind Law because of how raw he is. But if it was between Crittenton and Spencer Hawes I'm taking Crittenton every time. That's why we need to get a big first.

Hibbert and Law/Conley or Yi Jianlian and Law/Conley

would instantly put us in the thick of the playoff race in the East

I'd say Detroit, Cleveland, and Chicago would be the only teams guaraneed to be better than us.

I see the Hawks picking jianlian at #3 and take a gamble and wait for 11 to pick conley, if not conley then for sure crittenton or law will be there. As scouts have it, they say conley is the pure PG and he was only a freshman, Crit is 6'5 thats awesome and Law reminds me of another luther head, PG body but SG mentality.

Quote:

I see the Hawks picking jianlian at #3 and take a gamble and wait for 11 to pick conley, if not conley then for sure crittenton or law will be there. As scouts have it, they say conley is the pure PG and he was only a freshman, Crit is 6'5 thats awesome and Law reminds me of another luther head, PG body but SG mentality.

Man BK could prove so many people wrong if we did this.

Quote:

Hibbert (7'2") ain't a bad pick...and the owners may like it - then get the best PG left at #11 and it's OK.

Hibbert at 3 is definetely safer than a PG or GAG another forward. We will be able to get a PG at 11. I like this plan; so it probably means BK will take a damn forward again and try to play him at center.

uglyhammer.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Hibbert (7'2") ain't a bad pick...and the owners may like it - then get the best PG left at #11 and it's OK.

Hibbert at 3 is definetely safer than a PG or GAG another forward. We will be able to get a PG at 11. I like this plan; so it probably means BK will take a damn forward again and try to play him at center.

uglyhammer.gif

As long as it's Brandan Wright over Julian WRight.

At least B.Wright has that wingspan.

But man I wish BK would have sense enough to take Hibbert.