DIESEL GOES THERE!!! Blockbuster TOTD

Diesel

• Premium Member

Josh Smith/#3 to Orl for Dwight Howard.

In the year that Grant Hill retires, Orlando decides to move Howard for Josh Smith "The Shot eraser" and #3 which could be either Brandan or Yi... + They use their own pick on Nick Young and They resign Darko.

I wouldn't give up Smoove for many players in the NBA due to his vast potential. I give him up and more for Dwight however.

I agree, Orlando doesn't do this trade. Go ask any Orlando fan and they will tell you the same thing. Dwight Howard is already their franchise player, someone they believe will become the next Shaq like force.

Yeah Smoove is going to be a monster in this league. Howard is good no doubt but his offensive game is still very limited to just dunks and putbacks. Obviously he is a monster on the boards but Smoove and the #3 is a lot to give up.

Quote:

Yeah Smoove is going to be a monster in this league. Howard is good no doubt but his offensive game is still very limited to just dunks and putbacks. Obviously he is a monster on the boards but Smoove and the #3 is a lot to give up.

I agree. Orlando isn't trading him, anyway. Personally, I haven't seen him enough to make a call like that. What I have seen is not exactly impressive. He's just huge. He seems very stiff.

Quote:

Josh Smith/#3 to Orl for Dwight Howard.

In the year that Grant Hill retires, Orlando decides to move Howard for Josh Smith "The Shot eraser" and #3 which could be either Brandan or Yi... + They use their own pick on Nick Young and They resign Darko.

lol, too funny, I hope we can can do a trade for Bogut, Smith and Lo. Wright for Bogut. That would fill the Center void and we can draft Wright from UNC slowly building a championship calibur squad.

Quote:

I agree. Orlando isn't trading him, anyway. Personally, I haven't seen him enough to make a call like that. What I have seen is not exactly impressive. He's just huge. He seems very stiff.

I wouldn't say he is stiff at all. Dwight Howard is one of the most athletic players in the NBA, especially considering his size. I would however say that he is a bit clumsy at this point, but I expect that to go away as he matures and bulks up a bit. He is anything but stiff.

Moot point, Orlando won't trade him, unless it looks like he won't resign. I'm guessing he will resign.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Smith and Lo. Wright for Bogut

[/indent]

lmao ... dude, you're so blind you'd let Babcock fleece you ...

[/indent]

how is this a fleece, this is realistic, that other garbage posted would never fly. No one in NBA circles think that highly of Smith, NO ONE.

• Premium Member

Maybe I'd trade Zaza and Salim for Bogut, but no way in the hell does Bogut get Smoove?? Not under any circumstance. Aside from JJ, Smoove is the most valuable player we have and he just might be THE most valuable player we have.

That's why I proposed Moving Smoove and the pick for Howard.