• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Terry is available

NJHAWK

i dont know why people dont like jason terry. he is one of my favorite players. the only thing about him thats negative is he dont play diffense.hes not an allstar but he is a allstar/superstar type ROLE player. he can get you 17 and 5. if he comes here he would be a backup PG or SG. i think its a mistake to depend on devin harris to run that team and dirk is the most overrated player in the league.

i know some jackass will come here and say "lue was averaging 17 before he got injured" but do you think he would have did that for 82 games no. im not saying get him but he was our best player when he was here(hes the only former hawk whos doing did something while leaving the other being jackson).

but i dont think BK will confess and say he made a mistake.

Quote:

i dont know why people dont like jason terry. he is one of my favorite players. the only thing about him thats negative is he dont play diffense.hes not an allstar but he is a allstar/superstar type ROLE player. he can get you 17 and 5. if he comes here he would be a backup PG or SG. i think its a mistake to depend on devin harris to run that team and dirk is the most overrated player in the league.

i know some jackass will come here and say "lue was averaging 17 before he got injured" but do you think he would have did that for 82 games no. im not saying get him but he was our best player when he was here(hes the only former hawk whos doing did something while leaving the other being jackson).

but i dont think BK will confess and say he made a mistake.

He is two faced and if he's not scoring he isn't helping your team.