• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Vick cut his hair

gsuteke

Buck and Kincade are both hypocrites. They talked about how the Falcons would be 7-9 this coming season, and now they say they will be 10-6. They bash Vick EVERY DAY for 4 hours, then have a "Vick Innocence Day."

I could go on for hours about what those two morons have said (Belue is actually okay. I can't stand Kincade though)

Quote:

whatever the outcome or reasoning is or was he's alot easier on the eyes now.

before to me he looked like that starwars character jaja binks or maybe even an armadillo.

Did you see the movie "Gremlins"....the wild Gremlins take over once the little furry fella gets wet...

With that facial structure and that goatee...he looked just like a wild Gremlin.

Quote:

Maybe the idots on radio and the falcons fans, will stop calling him a thug now. Even though half the people who say that have no idea what a thug is... He's making some changes and it's only going to make him a better person and player...

wow, i never realized that a hair cut made such a difference in changing a person's life. i also never realized that it was a particular hair style that caused people to think of vick as a thug. in fact, i never realized that i would ever waste so much of my time talking about mike vick's hair--i'm kind of disgusted with myself.