• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's say Durant dropped to 3

BHayley

• Moderators

If Seattle wanted Yi over Durant they would trade down, IMO.

Indulging this fantasy, though, I think we would instantly take Durant at #3 and that probably two of Marvin, Chills, Josh Smith or Shelden would need to be dealt - preferable for a big man.

Yes Durant would instantly help and would start at the 3 spot. I think Chill would be dealt and Marv would come off the bench for the time being (unless someone offered some great value for him)with Smoove covering the 4 spot. But it aint happening. Seattle have the chance to take a guy at #2 who would go #1 most years.

• Premium Member

Seattle would probably trade down with us and the price would probably be Marvin.

Still... Let's answer some questions..

Would he help us immediately...

NO. I think he'd produce Marvin like for now. I don't think many of you see it, but Durant is really undersized. He's not a banger. Playing Pf will be a problem for him right away so he would be our Sf. At Sf, I think he has his best potential. His coach says that Durant knows three moves: Baseline, Outside shot, and something else. He said that he has perfected three moves. I don't disagree with him. I just think that whatever team that gets him will have to concentrate of getting him a post game otherwise they run the risk of re-making Rashard Lewis.