• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's our worst case scenario?

txsting

but you ignore me? I didn't realize it was this serious, whatever..

Quote:

I didn't dodge any question. You just changed the subject. You went from talking strictly about size to talking about defense.

No, your primary argument for saying that Horford couldn't play part-time center is that he wouldn't be able to defend the position because of his size. I simply asked you what standing reach does other than help with getting blocked shots, and you didn't answer it. The average center he'll play against is 6'11-7'0, and Horford can reach to 8'11". His hands will be in the centers face in that situation. Strength and inside presence has more to do with positional defense than being a few inches shorter in standing reach, or 1-2 inches shorter in height.. Not only that, he'd have a better vertical than most centers in the league.

Quote:

I don't have any "proof" that Dikembe's standing reach is any higher than Josh Smith's but i know that it is because i have a sixth sense called common sense which you obviously lack.

See what I'm saying? More insults, and Dikembe compared to Sheed is a big difference.

Who cares if we disagree, it's not that big a deal. You need to back off of your perception that everything you say is correct and insulting people that don't agree. It doesn't bother me, I actually think it's funny, but everything you say isn't correct 100% of the time. I insult people as well but only when they are completely rediculous such as that joejohnson guy or nbasuperstar.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic