• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just a question - what's the price of Oden?

txsting

Maybe this is silly, but I'm just thinking that our options at #3 come down to a reach or a risk or a duplication. Without a trade, we'll improve, but we won't fully capture the value that a #3 pick ought to provide. And considering we're only two spots away from #1, I'm surprised no one is mentioning going up the board for Oden. It's almost taboo.

How far off is a trade of #3/Marvin/Zaza for #1 (Oden)? We would also have to take a bad contract away from Portland in order to get salaries to match (Miles or Raef i guess). Taking back Raef would be like sending them another good player, in effect. That would hurt, but I think it would worth it.

Portland could pick a PF at #3 (Horford), and be free to hopefully trade Randolph for some quality. Horford would pair great with Aldridge. Marvin solves the hole at SF, and puts Marvin back in the northwest to boot. Zaza can backup both C/PF very well, as has been mentioned many times.

I don't have to tell you how well Oden fits the Hawks.

You tell me - is there a deal for the #1 to be had? Would you throw in the #11 pick as well?

The only problem I see here is that I think Pritchard is going to take Durant. I really do. In that case he probably doesn't want to do this deal. If that's true, get out your Seattle trade scenarios to get Oden!