• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Absolutely outstanding win

Admin

This is a team that if we make the playoffs, teams are going to be very scared of. We could be the Knicks team that blasted the Hawks into rebuilding several years ago, does anyone agree with that? These guys really took this seriously and fought their butts off all game. When Dog made that last shot I almost burst my lungs screaming with pleasure. [censored] I hate the Knicks and gotta love these Hawks. Reef was huge tonight and Dion is really settling in nicely isnt he. JT and Dog were very solid and Theo played great D. Thank you Pete for not trading for Spree. Great Win tonight guys, thank you! I still believe we can make it this year, lets do it.

The starting five and a couple off of the bench are playing really well lately. But when Jason Terry goes out, watch out. In the last three, no one else could run the point. However, everyone else makes up for it. Newble's been playing well in the last few. Team's turning around a bit.

Out of curiousity, how do you get a T before anything happens to start the 3rd? Was he whining to the refs or showing emotion...[censored] I wish he'd keep up the intensity and show the fire/outburst that he had in that Orlando game (though I know it's not in his personality on any sort of consistent basis).

I'm sure that Dickau will be ready next year. If he gets a little PT to close out the year, since he'll be with the team next year and Jackson probably won't, and works hard through the summer on his D, I'm sure he'll start out next year hot. He just needs to catch up because of the injury. I'll bet that with a year or two of work, we'll see flashes of the Dickau we saw at Gonzaga.

at the end of the 1st half, he was going through a screen and was called for a foul. Kurt Thomas went to the free throw line b/c of SAR's foul.

SAR disagreed with the REF, complained to one of them on his way to the locker room and was called for a T.

THOMAS played like Shareef Abdur-Rahim tonight! Gotta give him some dues. Houston was on fire! these 2 guys scared me. Ward's 5 three-pointers scared me....

not to mention SPREEs wide open 3 near the end of the final seconds!

You know what, good for him. He whines too much sometimes, and I think this deteriorates his credibility to the ref's...but as long as he doesn't turn that into sticking his tail between his legs and losing his aggressiveness, then complain away...