• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So, how will we feel if Amare goes to Charlotte?

Sasha_Volkov

I just threw up in my mouth reading this:

Quote:

The Wolves have contacted the Charlotte Bobcats to try to help facilitate a deal for Garnett, one day after a potential three-way deal with the Phoenix Suns and the Atlanta Hawks hit a roadblock.

According to sources, the Wolves are asking the Bobcats to give up the No. 8 pick along with an undisclosed player. In the proposed deal, Garnett would go to Phoenix, and the Suns would send Amare Stoudemire to Charlotte. The Bobcats would also be required to take Suns guard Marcus Banks.

The Bobcats have been offering the No. 8 pick to various teams for weeks and have several offers. If they can't get something worked out with Minnesota and Phoenix before the draft, the Bobcats will likely move the pick in another deal, a source said.

However, a source in Phoenix continues to maintain that the team has not had any conversations about trading Stoudemire.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2919016

True, but if other suitors are starting to get involved it gives more credence to the idea that Atlanta's fractured ownership is holding back the trade not Kerr wanting to keep Amare. Minnesota negotiated with the Hawks first and we provide by far the most attractive trade package, so why involve Charlotte unless there's hangups on our end?

It was 50/50 whether my family would move to Atlanta or Chicago in 1984. For my sanity I sometimes wish this franchise hadn't gotten its hooks into me.

russian.gif

We honestly need to boo tonight. This is insane. I thought acquiring Amare would be the biggest and most exciting thing to hit this franchise in at least the last 10 years...and here we are watching him roll to Charlotte while our ownership counts its change.

Still pissed...