• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's all up to Mike Woodson now.

mrhonline

This dude made a terrible career choice. This just goes to show you shouldn't do things out of desperation. He was desperate for any head coaching job and this is what it got him. Even if he coached a team that won like 50 games a year it would probably take 10 years to get back to .500 This guy will never be a head coach in the NBA again if gets fired from here. His win/loss record is like having a felony on your record for stealing from work or beating up your boss. He should never have taken this Hawks job.

Well the Knicks, and Boston just got better through trades. If the Hawks dont make a big splash we will not make the playoffs again. With this roster i project.... a 30- 36 wins....not enough to make the playoffs in the improving Eastern Conference. Looks like 9th straight seasons with no playoff appearance. I'm really disapointed with this team thus far...although our draft grade is probably a "B". We are too young and need experience that can contribute.

Poor Woodson doesnt stand a chance. Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

It's a scary thought to think it is in Woody's hands . . . . .

I disagree with the win total. If we stay healthy we will do better. But I think I rememeber BK saying we would get a veteran pg. True or not. If that is the case and we pick up one of the rumored vets that would make a big difference in our win total. Still want Jack or Caldron.

• Admin

They were still bad trades by both NY and Boston. They will suffer in the long term for them.

How much does Allen have left in the tank?

Z-Bo's contract is terrible. NY handcuffs itself even further with this trade. Now they have to find a way to make the offense work with both Curry AND Z-Bo demanding the ball in the post.

Quote:

Now they have to find a way to make the offense work with both Curry AND Z-Bo demanding the ball in the post.

Thats the first thing I thought of too. They have two near max deal power forwards to go along with their point guard that is the second highest paid player in the league.