• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK Plan: Models the 04 / 05 Pistons

wolvetigers

If you watch BK's draft plan to go long atheletic Guard /forwards (Marvin, CHills) a sharp shooter in Joe Johnson, Law who is compared to Chauncey, and 3PF forwards: (Hofford, SHeldin, Smith) who are not as skilled yet as (Ben Wallace, Rasheed, McDyess) but you see where they are similar. The Hawks are a younger unexperience version of the Pistons IMO. Lets just hope they can have similar success. First Things First..Making the Playoffs will be a daunting task, but if everyone stays healthy we have a good shot. Woody has a young team capable of competing day in and day out. Although, I'm not the biggest fan of taking Hofford - I do believe he will be a good PF in the mold of Boozer. I think Sheldin will be like Antonio Davis and I really believe Josh Smith will be A superstar. Woody better work hard on his substitution patterns to keep the team competing every game. BK needs to trade await players like Anthony Johnson, Lorenzen Wright for future 2nd rounders or something. I expect Lue to be move by the Trading deadline if SPeedy remains healthy...and Law proves to lay down the LAW. GO Hawks. I'm a die hard fan so i will be in attendance.

Quote:

I'm by no means saying we do have a pg even close to CHauncey, but some people tend to think thats who Acie Law games resembles.

http://www.nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/acielaw.html

Chauncy Billups wasn't Chauncy Billups until Larry Brown got there.. which is like 3 or 4 years into his career so to compare a rookie to him is, in a way, a good complement.

Quote:

We definately have a good team to work with now. We just need to pick up at least a 7 footer like magloire or darko. But trading one of our expendable players should also be an option.

I believe we will compete with what we have now. I do believe also, we do not have our November roster now. We got caught last season with seems to be poor conditioning. That I hope is addressed. I am anxious to see the improvement of last season's players, particularly Solomon, Zaza, Sheldon and Salim. Solomon has unlimited potential. Zaza is better than most admit. All these guys are young and transmissibly, get better.

Quote:

If you watch BK's draft plan to go long atheletic Guard /forwards (Marvin, CHills) a sharp shooter in Joe Johnson, Law who is compared to Chauncey, and 3PF forwards: (Hofford, SHeldin, Smith) who are not as skilled yet as (Ben Wallace, Rasheed, McDyess) but you see where they are similar. The Hawks are a younger unexperience version of the Pistons IMO. Lets just hope they can have similar success. First Things First..Making the Playoffs will be a daunting task, but if everyone stays healthy we have a good shot. Woody has a young team capable of competing day in and day out. Although, I'm not the biggest fan of taking Hofford - I do believe he will be a good PF in the mold of Boozer. I think Sheldin will be like Antonio Davis and I really believe Josh Smith will be A superstar. Woody better work hard on his substitution patterns to keep the team competing every game. BK needs to trade await players like Anthony Johnson, Lorenzen Wright for future 2nd rounders or something. I expect Lue to be move by the Trading deadline if SPeedy remains healthy...and Law proves to lay down the LAW. GO Hawks. I'm a die hard fan so i will be in attendance.

Who the hell is "Hofford"?