• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA live 08/ NBA 2k8

warcore

at least a lineup of law, jj, marvin, smoove and horford will be more fun to play with.

We'll prolly still be in the bottom 5 (hopefully they rate Smoove at least in the mid-80s... he was horribly underrated in 2k7... so was Marvin for that matter).

But yeah, I STILL owned with the Hawks in 2k7. I just used JJ and MW a lot on offense.

NBA2K IS THE MUCH BETER GAME. I owned both last year and played nba live once never again it sucked. NBA2k7 on the other hand I played over 100x at least. I played with the Hawks of course Joe JOhnson was nasty in that game. I agree Smoove was ranked way too low I expect his blocks to be higher and his overall rating to be closer to 85 then 79 what it was last year. He improved in just about catergory I for one am really excited for the game to come out but that wont be until Oct/Nov way too long for me =(

• Admin

I've read a few previews of Live 08 and it sounds like the devs got tired of playing second fiddle to 2k, stripped out all the flash and focused on making the core basketball play their main focus. Better, more realistic physics, better/MORE animations and 60fps at all times. At the very least it sounds like they accepted that they weren't as good anymore and are making a real effort to get back on top.