• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good article on the coaching carosel

KB21

In reply to:

As for Babcock, has there been a worse general manager in the NBA?

No there hasn't and it's high time that he was fired.

It's unfortunate that things haven't worked out for McMillan in Seattle. The Sonics have not fared better under Nate than they did with Westphal, and are one of only three Western teams with a losing record against the East.

With that said, if he is to leave Seattle, I'd like to see the Hawks give Nate a shot. He was my #1 choice when the Hawks hired Kruger and I still think that he can succeed as a HC in the NBA. I think that the Hawks biggest weaknesses are areas that Nate can provide the most help (defense and ball movement).

Fire Kasten and Babcock, hire Pat Croce to run the team and Nate McMillan to coach it.

Out of curiosity, does everyone else in the league understand that Pete Babcock is an incompetent VP/GM? Pete is probably a good guy face to face, but it's obvious he doesn't have what it takes to run an NBA franchise.

I'm just so frustrated why the Hawks have a poor scouting department. All the talent in the world, all the potentials of a superstar basketball player waiting to be seen. I mean it takes more than one person to scout the millions of talented basketball players. Like what the article says about Pete's 1st round draft picks (DerMarr Johnson, Roshown McLeod, Ed Gray, Priest Lauderdale, Doug Edwards), how does Pete determine who gets drafted (by our scouting department, hA)? Oh, what happened to when the Hawks had four 1st round draft picks? I still dont' understand why we didn't trade up? Well, I wish Pete good luck this summer. Whatever happens, I do hope he resigns his position(s) as a Hawk.

Pete told me a couple of months ago he would

never step down.

" Gary St. Jean in Golden State is worthless."

Well,He has alot of talent out there....It just

took him forever to start getting things right.

His team is closer to the playoffs than Pete's

team is.

In reply to:

Well, I'd argue that there are worse GMs. Jim Paxson in Cleveland immediately comes to mind. Gary St. Jean in Golden State is worthless.

Pete needs to be replaced, but he isn't the worst GM in the league.

Paxson has done an awful job but Babcock has done an awful job for many more years so for that reason I'd say Babcock is worse.

As far as St Jean, he might be worthless but Babcock is worth even less. The Eric Musselman situation is an example.