• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whose new Hawks jersey would you buy?

bumpyphish1

or are you going to buy? I am trying to decide. I currently own nothing but a Dominique throwback pac-man jersey which is pretty tight. So, that considered, it is down to:

Joe Johnson

Al Horford

Acie Law IV

...I know Josh Smith's jersey will be on a lot of lists, as it should, but that is a little too mainstream for me. Right now, I am leaning towards Acie, but I feel bad because Joe has been really good to us. I believe Horford will be a beast as well.

I've actually been thinkin about this for awhile.

I gotta go with Joe, as he still doesn't get a lot of respect, he is my current favorite player in the league, and he chose to come here to help turn the franchise around. THIS is a guy I want to support. I also immensely respect the way he handles himself.

If I got a 2nd one, it would DEF be Marvin.

Not many have it. Plus, I think Marvin is gonna be beastly pretty soon (yes, I am one of those people).

Quote:

If I got a 2nd one, it would DEF be Marvin.

Not many have it. Plus, I think Marvin is gonna be beastly pretty soon (yes, I am one of those people).

Mavin Williams? What in the world have you seen in his game that would make you want to be his [censored]?

Have you seen his outside shot? 24% from the 3pt. line.

Shouldn't he be forbidden to shoot 3 ponters?

Quote:

Only jerseys, I would ever buy are Chill and Smoove... Everyone else is like not even worth it...

right, cause Chills is one of our five best players, right? but he does have a fro, so you got to get him, right?

As far as Marvin, I am still hopeful but no way do I have enough faith to consider buyuing a jersey of his, unless I was just going to get the whole team. Marvin would be just ahead of Childress and Shelden on my list.

Who wants to get that Speedy jersey? HA.

Quote:

Quote:

Only jerseys, I would ever buy are Chill and Smoove... Everyone else is like not even worth it...

right, cause Chills is one of our five best players, right? but he does have a fro, so you got to get him, right?

As far as Marvin, I am still hopeful but no way do I have enough faith to consider buyuing a jersey of his, unless I was just going to get the whole team. Marvin would be just ahead of Childress and Shelden on my list.

You are so lame......

And Chill is one of our 5 best players...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You are so lame......

No, you are just delusional to say that Childress is one of the two most worthy players on our team. There is a chance he won't even be here next season. Trust me, he is the first Forward that would be used as trade bait.

What about him does it for you? Is it the ugly shot that only gets off when he is wide open, the lack of assertiveness with the ball, or just the fro?

Oh and the best 5 Hawks are:

JJ

Smoove

Horford

Law

Marvin

Childress might be 6th. Which would be appropriate, since all he is is a 6th man on a decent team.

Quote:

JJ

Smoove

Horford

Law

Marvin

Childress might be 6th. Which would be appropriate, since all he is is a 6th man on a decent team.

We don't know how good Marvin is RIGHT NOW. But based on last season and the year before, Childress is the better player. Childress is better than Marvin until Marvin proves otherwise.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You are so lame......

No, you are just delusional to say that Childress is one of the two most worthy players on our team. There is a chance he won't even be here next season. Trust me, he is the first Forward that would be used as trade bait.

What about him does it for you? Is it the ugly shot that only gets off when he is wide open, the lack of assertiveness with the ball, or just the fro?

JJ

Smoove

Horford

Law

Marvin

Why do you keep bringing his afro in this conversation??

That has nothing to do with anything

He's worthy to me. I could care less what you think about him. And like the other poster said. Until Marvin proves otherwise Chill is a better player right now. Now that does not mean Marvin wont get better. But he sure as hell is not the better player now....