• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Latest information

BigBenedict242

Hey all, sorry this took so long.

I got a lot of insider info (remember: you heard it here first), so let's dig in! smile.gif

I have heard rumblings about a couple of guys (Marvin Williams I’m told is looking really good and sweating his way through twice daily workouts in Chapel Hill and I saw Shelden Williams on the practice court at Philips Arena Saturday grinding like he did during the summer league, where he was actually one of the better players on the floor despite all the criticism he gets). Another spy told me Josh Childress is in Palo Alto, attending summer school and working out at Stanford.

Wait, another source told me that for the record, Marvin Williams is in Hong Kong on NBA business (some type of Basketball Without Borders type deal but I haven’t been able to track down the details). But I talked to Chils at length about Marvin and he said that they worked out together in San Diego earlier this summer and that Marvin looked really good.

In addition, I hear that Joe Johnson, ZaZa, and Tyronn Lue are all working out this summer, trying to improve their games.

More to come later!

Quote:

I think it is more 'never before seen' satire.

I believe you are correct there, squire....however in my opinion the best and most effective satire is witty and humorous, neither of which BigBenedict's posts are. I mean they don't even make me crack a smile, and it's pretty easy to make me laugh.

I find these posts to be just boring, rude, and dumb. They are meant purely to mock, and are obviously driven by mean-spiritedness rather than any form of humor at all.

Quote:

Well buddy where is sothron then? That clown has no sources. His biggest insider info was telling us we were interested in Acie and Horford at the same time that Chad Ford and the other guys were reporting that.

I have no idea where Sothron is. I'm not his mother. tongue.gif

If that's the way you feel, then that's your right...but why not just be straight-up about it, rather than this passive-aggressive form of mockery which is not even funny? confused.gif

I have no idea whether Sothron has sources or not, but obviously on the internet, you have to take everything with a big grain of salt- and Sothron himself has indicated that he agrees with that. Maybe he does have sources, maybe he doesn't...but he's not exactly begging people to believe him. He basically says 'take it or leave it' and lets it go at that. So, I guess I just don't understand the point in continuing these kinds of posts. It's easy to be insulting, rude, mocking, cruel, whatever on the internet- because you don't have to look into the other person's face. All you see are their words, but what many people seem to forget is that there is an actual person behind those words, and that that person has feelings just like anybody else.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Well buddy where is sothron then? That clown has no sources. His biggest insider info was telling us we were interested in Acie and Horford at the same time that Chad Ford and the other guys were reporting that.

I have no idea where Sothron is. I'm not his mother. tongue.gif

If that's the way you feel, then that's your right...but why not just be straight-up about it, rather than this passive-aggressive form of mockery which is not even funny? confused.gif

I have no idea whether Sothron has sources or not, but obviously on the internet, you have to take everything with a big grain of salt- and Sothron himself has indicated that he agrees with that. Maybe he does have sources, maybe he doesn't...but he's not exactly begging people to believe him. He basically says 'take it or leave it' and lets it go at that. So, I guess I just don't understand the point in continuing these kinds of posts. It's easy to be insulting, rude, mocking, cruel, whatever on the internet- because you don't have to look into the other person's face. All you see are their words, but what many people seem to forget is that there is an actual person behind those words, and that that person has feelings just like anybody else.

If we had rep on this board I would give it to you. thumb3d.gif

Sothron has had health issues with his heart for the last three months or so and has had to deal with that. You can ask Jaywalker and Dr Z about it. Or if someone doubts that they can mock that as well.

As for my sources, I think if anyone goes back and does a timestamp test of when and what I posted and then compare it against guys like Chad Ford or other rumor sites you will see that they not only confirmed everything I wrote but I broke the news first. So either my sources are real or I have ESP and I waste it here trying to give other Hawks fans real information instead of hitting Vegas. juggle.gif

As always thanks for the support guys. Jaywalker asked me this past week about any new information and sadly there just isn't anything TO report about. The Grizz decision to keep Gasol led to them getting Navarro to apease Pau. KG went to Boston and we aren't killing ourselves trying to add salary to this roster. There just isn't anything to really "report" about.